I need advice about supplements for prostate inflammation. I am 45, male and have started having
Problems with prostate function. I’d start with some herbal medications, not real drugs. Please suggest what to use, Something proven. I’d appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance.

Tomatoes because contain nutrient called lycopene is excellent for prostate health. Lycomato is what you can buy or order .Mineral zinc has crucial role in Good prostate health, but not overuse it. Products that contain saw palmetto
that is rich in sitosterol are powerful And extremely effective health keepers. Else, corn silk extracts. It is recommended for all the men to consume 1/3 of ounce of garlic, onions or scalions and that way significantly lessen risk of prostate diseases. Prostate dr. is name of product that contains saw palmetto and some other herbs and works excellent in me.

Vitamin World sells a product called Prosta-Metto which contains saw palmetto, pumpkin seed, pygeum, uva-ursi, zinc and B-6 - all of these to keep the prostate healthy and prevent infection. You can also take the B complex, Ester C 2000 mg per day, natural vitamin E 800 IU daily, omega 3 (fish oil) 3000 mg daily and sea kelp (helps in reducing enlarged prostate).
My husband is 63 years old and he takes all these everyday. So far, he has managed to have a healthy prostate. However, you have to exercise, have a healthy diet, drink a lot of water; and avoid cigarettes and alcohol.
Nancy