hi..Iam 23 yeras old.from the past five months iam suffering from an infection called prostate gland infection.Five months back I went to a urologist with the symptoms like (frequent urination,urgency to urinate. If I try to stop it I used to have pain below my ribs, when I masturbate, I used to get less quantity of semen,sometimes when I urinate, I used to have burning sensation at the tip of penis and wen i try to stop urine for long time like 1-2 hours it gets stopped.and after drinking some water again i get urinated.)I use to have frequent utis.The doctor after seeing this symptoms, gave me a course of medicines and asked me to come for a review after 2 weeks. So after the review the symptoms never changed then he told me that i have prostate gland infection without conducting any test.but before going to that doctori ahd undergone a ultrasoundscan and blood urea test.In that test nothing was found.In his report in prescrption he has written that i have prostatitis and UTI.The doctor gave me a slow process of medication like talking a 1/2 antibiotic and with some other tablet every day and asked me to come for review after every month.After every review the symptoms got reduced and I felt better but not completely.I used this medicines for 5 months then the doctor told me to stop the medicines and asked me to come if i have any severe problem.the doctor told me that i can get married i have nothing to worry about this problem. I feel that my problem has not fully been diagnosed and still i have some symptoms.I am depressed and demotiavted because of this problem.Still iam undergoing the treatment.this is the fifth month..how long does it take to cure this problem completely?As iam so frustrated of using this medicines..what happens if it is not diagnosed?does it have any effect on my kidneys or any other parts of my body..is there any natural therapy to cure this problem..what r the risks of this infection.plz suggest me what to do?Is there any process or any other medicine or exercise to treat this problem..what r the risks of this problem?is there anyone who has been diagnosed with this problem plz give me some suggestions

I suggest you visit another doctor or hospital for proper diagnosis. Get the heck out of your current doctor's office before he send you six feet below the earth.

Cheers!

Guest wrote: Are you having clean sex? No insertions? As suggested see a Dr and get proper treatment.  Prostate problems hurt I know. Taking natreal supplement Saw Palmetto works great for prostate problems. friend in cancer treatment found it worked better than the Dr RX meds. His Dr told him it kept from another Operation.

Normally the prostate is quite small, but with time and age it can enlarge. An enlarged prostate, nowadays called BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia), forces pressure on the urethra (like a clamp on a garden hose) and interferes with the normal flow of urine. The blocking of the urethra, and the gradual loss of bladder function, which results in partial emptying of the bladder, are responsible for many of the problems associated with BPH. While it is extremely common for the prostate to become enlarged as a man ages (as common as gray hair in fact), the exact cause is not well understood. The only established risk factors for BPH are age and family history. Researchers believe, however, that over time the prostate becomes more vulnerable to the effects of male hormones, including testosterone. Men who use testosterone supplements have a higher risk of prostate enlargement.

Thanks and Regards.
Mike Rogers