hi, i have been on the pill for about 4 months now and ive never missed taking a pill, me and my boyfriend sometimes have unprotected sex but he pulls out before he busts. Ive never missed a period while on the pill but this month instead of having my period i have a brown discharge for about 5 days, i was sopost to have my period arond 6 days ago but its never came yet, am i pregnant or is this normal while taking the pill ?

i am having the same problem right now...i've been on the pill about 3 months and have never missed a pill but my boyfriend doesn't pull out when we have unprotected sex. my period is supposed to come next week but for the past 4 days i've had a brown discharge, mostly when i go to the bathroom and wipe....i have heard certain pills cause this to happen. what brand do you take? i'm on yaz.

I am having the same thing.
I have been back on the pill for a few months now (3 or 4 I can't remember) and this time round when I was meant to get my period I am have brown discharge. It shows up more when I go to the toilet and wipe afterwards.
When my boyfriend and I have sex, we have it unprotected and he doesn't pull out. I was on the pill once before this and I hadn't experienced that.
What do you think it could be??

The same thing is happening to me, im on yaz and this is my first month on the pill ?? help!