Hi there girls! I’ve been expecting my period for 4 days now and this morning when I woke up, there was some brown spotting. Is this the beginning of my period or the beginning of pregnancy? All replies more than welcome!!!

When I got pregnant for the 1st time, it all started with a few brown spots!!! You should do some urine, or even better blood tests and see if you got pregnant. Are you expecting pregnancy or….? These home tests are usually reliable; just make sure you do them just like it was written in the manual. Good luck with whatever result you are expecting and hoping for!!!!

i too have had some brown spotting this month but never really started my period, i also only had a little bit of cramping (just the morning i woke up with the spotting) i don't really feel pregnant but i have been all out of wak lately, i just switched brands of birth control pills 2 months ago. does anyone have any suggestions or similar storys and what was the outcome!

I was supposed to start my period 5 days ago, and yesterday morning I started spotting brown blood, only for about an hour, then it stoped. then last night i started puking really bad, and now everytime i get up i want to puke. I dont know if maybe i have the flu or i might be pregnant. Can someone please comment about this.

YOU'RE PREGNANT

i'm not due for my period for another three days, but i spotted brown blood today.You all spotted after you were due, do you think that i could be pregnant when i spotted before my period was due??

Can someone answer this please??

You may or may not be pregnant, it's a good chance your menstral cycle is changing, but to be on the safe side if you're having unprotected sex have a pregnancy test done.

Hi! Me and my husband are trying to get pregnant. I had my period on January 6 and we had unprotected sex on 17, 18 and 19. On 22 i got some dark brown discharge that lasted for about 3 days. Then on February 5th (when my period was due) I got some light brown discharge (like a drop), then next day in the morning i spotted light brown again and then it stopped. So i never really had my period this month 'cause usually it's heavy and lasts for 6 days. I'm gonna take hpt in 2 weeks (to be sure) and i'll let you know o.O

hpt - negative, we'll see what happens

hpt - negative..

njb.kj;

The start of my last period was January 9 and now its Febuary 20 and have really lite brown spotting for a couple days am I pregnant??

My last period started on January 9 and now its Febuary 20 and started having only lite brown spotting don't need a pad it only happens really when I wipe. Am I pregnant? My husband won't get a pregnancy test?

I have the same thing. I went off the pill, and my last period on the pill began Jan 9th. Since then I've had a couple days spotting of brownish blood, at 2 different times, but only very lightly and only for a couple days on and off. I took pregnancy tests( becuase we are trying) and they said negative (that was about a week after I would have expected a period), and still nothing or no signs. Any ideas???