I took a morning after pill on the 13th hour after having unprotected sex on the 9th day of my cycle.
On the 19th day i had a brown discharge continuing for the two days. Thought the amount of discharge was not very much, i could just see it while wiping off. I am afraid, is it a sign of early pregnancy? Or It is the effect of the morning after pill?
During this cycle i have not been taking the Birth control pills, but the cycle prior to this i did take the birth control pill and that was the first time i tried any BCP, so can the brown discharge be an effect of the BCP? I am confused. Has anyone faced a similar problem? I am afraid i am pregnant. I period is due on 15th of jan.
Please help.
Thanks...

As long as the morning after pill was taken on the right time and way, your chances are virtually nill! And I think that the discharge is from the pill! Also just know that whatever you do, don't use the morning after pill as contraception OK? And try not to mess with BCP's as this can REALLY cause havoc with your body and cycle! Good luck and health!

Thanks for the reply. I am not using the morning after pill as contraception. And i do plan to take my BCP regularly from the next cycle (if i get my periods %-) )

hi there, today is my 28th day and i think i am getting period like cramps, but have not yet got my periods.

Hi, i got my periods today. It seems to be like a normal period. I was wondering if i still need to take a pregnancy test? If yes, when should i take it? After i am done with my periods or right now itself? Please help

Hi Honey! Sorry for not answering before - I somtimes dont get the message that there is a reply for me or another questions!

Anyway you AREN'T pregnant! So no need to take a test OK? You took the Plan B at the appropriate time! And now have your period! So don't worry OK? And as you said before, get back on the pills regularly! Good luck and health!

I took the morning after pill about 3 weeks ago and another before that I had taken it like a week & a half earlier. Now I am having some brown discharge that started like 4 days later and hasnt stopped. It is really light & I only notice it when I wipe & sometimes lightly smeared in my panties. Is this prego? or effects of the pill? %-) Nervous.

hi .. i had unprotected sex on a friday night and then the following sunday nite which was around the 10th or 11th day of my cycle on the friday.!! i got the morning after pill on the tuesday .. i was told that it would not cover the friday.. i was fine for a week.. then i got a bleed which was really light for two days. iv been suffering with headaches and got sick... iv also got a thick white discharge.! i dont no if its side effects or if i could be pregnant! its now nearly two weeks after taken it and i am feeling very odd..! ??? bit of advice would be great help...

Hi bambi27 can u help me wit something if you can plzz.
I am 23years old and married. My husband and i had unprotected sex on the 20th July and he did come in me, i take the morning after on the 22th July. After taking the first table i was normal when i take the second pill i started to get a little pain and brown stuff started to come out. Its not hurting and it do not have a smell. Every time i wipe i am getting it or if i force i will get it. Do you know what it could be, what should i do, Should i be worried? plz help me.

Hey I am going through the same problem as this girl! I had sex on Friday at 9:00pm and took the morning after around 5pm the next night and it is not Thursday and I got light brown spotting today barely enough to fill a small Tampon im really nervous about being pregnant can you help!?

Hey similar I'm going too!!! Did u end up being pregnant????????? I so don't want to be !!! But wanna know was it the morning after pill?

hi i took an emergency pill immediately after unprotected sex and am experiencing a brown discharge could i be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex the day after my period finished. My boyfriend came in me for the first time and I took the morning after pill for the first time. (12 or 13 hours later). I didn't experience any symptoms besides slight cramping and back pain. About 4 days later I had a very dark brown discharge and then blood for three days. The bleeding stopped yesterday and now this morning I have a ver light brown/beige coloured discharge. What does this mean?

Hello I had unprotected sex on September 26 and 25 minutes later I took the plan b pill and my regular period comes on October 4 but today is October 2 and I’m getting brown discharge but it’s not a lot only when I wipe and idk if that’s good or bad but please I need to know if I’m pregnant or not or my period coming early

Why should we have morning after pill