Hi, did anyone hear of oxyflux clenbuterol? I think these drugs are Mexican anabolic steroids, but I’m not sure if they are safe or not. I don’t want to take oxyflux clenbuterol until I hear some experiences from people who used them.

Hi, I didn’t use oxyflux clenbuterol, but my friend did. Actually, he’s still using it, and he is satisfied with results. He heard that these anabolic steroids are used when you want to get maximum gains in the shortest time. Oxyflux clenbuterol is effective in helping to burn bodyfat, and it help my friend lose 15 pounds. However, I’m not sure that he’s using allowed dose. He started with three tablets a day, and since then he increased the dose several times. I hope oxyflux clenbuterol doesn’t have side effects and that it’s not dangerous in larger doses. Beside that, I don’t have much confidence in Mexican drugs.

Hi Kati:
I'm curious to buy oxyflux, but I'd like to understand why you don't have much confidence in Mexican drugs.
Thanks,
Mia

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

clenbuterol helps but you need to start low and increse the dose slowly and is only good for about six weeks after that the effect its not there anymore and adding more its a waste and you have to take a break for another three or four weeks befora using it again.

Oxyflux does work but it should be taken carefully slowly increasing the dosage to allow your body to get use to it. Also, this will allow you to see how well you react to it. In addition, as long as you go to a reputable pharmacy and are well educated on what you are about to purchase it is fine to go to a Mexican pharmacy.

Just to clarify the pharamaceutical companies distribute world wide except under different names. The fact that they are sold in Mexico is not relevant to the chemical formula of the drug being that once again Mexican pharmacies obtain their medical from the same company that sells drugs to pharmacies in the United States. I'm a third year pre-med student and I come from a family of Mexican physicians and chemists who also practice in the US.

whats the starting dose for someone who's just starting them?