Hello. I'm 35 year old male and I'm in bodybuilding for about seven years now and I have never used any anabolic steroids.
I have used only natural products and hard work. Just recently my son started to lift some weight and almost the same time he started, he wanted to start using some steroids.
He talked with some of his older friends and they recommended him some Winstrol products, but the only truth is that they don’t know anything about it, nor as I. So, to be honest with you, I would like to read more about this product and possible side effects that could occur. Thanks!

Hello. I totally understand why you are so worried and I can say only that I support you 100%. No meter, how good is anabolic you talked about; it shouldn’t be used by a total beginner in this bodybuilding thing. No meter that, I will tell you some facts about this drug.
I have done a little research among my friends who are in this business for a long time and I have found that Winstrol is one of the favorite steroids in general, as confirmed by many positive doping cases. You should also know that this drug could be only aplicated via injection. The thing that is special about the injectable Winstrol is that its substance is not-as is common in almost all steroids-dissolved in oil- it is dissolved in water.
Before any use, person should pay a visit to doctor because it has to be 100% healthy to use this. In any other case, some very side effects could occur such as heart attack or stroke.