Hello. I'm 20 year old male and I'm interested to find out more information about one specific subject. You see, just recently I started visiting local gym and I'm very satisfied with the results so far. I'm going maybe three months now regularly, twice a week, and already my parents and some of my friends have noticed a change on my general appearance. All this made me vary satisfied with the way I look. That’s why I started thinking bigger and discuss with some people should I start using these anabolic steroids because my coach told me I have a big potential. Please tell me what should I do? Should I start with these anabolic stuff or not?

My suggestion is simply- NO! I don’t think that you should, that young, already started with using these very serious and dangerous substances.
I don’t know how much do you know about all this but the use of steroids is closely connected with bigger incidence of heart disease, liver cancer, depression, eating disorders, beard, acne and many other side effects!
Plus, I don’t even want to mention that they are completely illegal!
I can't believe that your coach is suggesting you these stuff. Please, don’t use them, train hard, eat enough and practice healthy living- that’s the right formula for success!

Your going to your gym only twice a week and your considering steroids? Thats insane. Guys who take steroids work out at least 6 days a week, sometimes all 7. A guy who works out twice a week and takes anabolic steroids will turn into a fat sack of sh*t when the testosterone begins to build up from under use. With the risks involved steroids are stupid regardless, but unless you are going to pick up the pace, they are not even worth the consideration. forget it man.

look you are already going to the gym, if you want more results then go more often. don't ever turn to the idea of using anabloic steriods, the side effects are worse then the outcome when you first start using it. YOU WILL LITERAL BEACOME A FEMALE. instead of those peaks they will be boobs and your teaties shrink. and don't think it won't happen because it does there is enough information to know this. to be the greatest you have to work for it not CHEAT your way through! :!: