My Girlfriend has been on the pill for almost a year, and assured me that she has not missed a day yet, we had unprotected sex for the first week after her period, then used a condom from then on in. she is now four days late, what are the chances of her being pregnant?

She comes home from her vacation tomorow (23 hours), and well be doing a HPT then, and sign her up for a bloodwork test. but im curious of the chances cause shes never been late since being on the pill

I'm on the pill as well, and I don't start bleeding until 3 or 4 days in when starting the inactive (placebo) pills. Try not to worry, stress can also prolong your period. But getting a blood test isn't a bad idea, if you have the money to afford it that is. Being cautious about something like this is never a bad idea. Good luck to you both. I'll be praying she isn't with child.

Jacqueline

I started my placebos last Saturday and now its Thursday and my period still hasn't come. My long term partner and I do not use condoms and have sex two to four times a month. I am allergic to latex and have never been bothered to try the other kind available. I am regretting that now as I am freaking out that my period is late because I terminated a pregnancy 4 months ago and told myself I would never go through that again, so I started on the pill. I really hope its only late because of my stressing out, or the fact that it hasn't been completely regular since the abortion. I've just got a Terrible feeling. When is it too early to try a pregnancy test?

Wow.....exactly the same story as mine.....and I'm 4 days late too....I hope for yours and mines sake that it's just late.....let me know