Hi. I'm 19 year old female and I would like to get some information I need and I need it quickly. You see, this month I have become sexually active for the first time in my life and it already gives me headaches.
You see, my first sex was 3 days before my period. We didn’t use any protection and that’s bothering me the most.
I have always had regular period every 28 days and my period is now late for four days. Please tell me I'm not pregnant!
Could a person get pregnant if it had sex three days before period? How could I be sure?

Hi. I see that you are worried but you shouldn’t panic at all. I will give you some information and advices that will definitely calm you down.
You see, there is a very small chance that person can end up pregnant three days before period if the periods are regular, but anyway there are no rules. If everything is right- your ovulation has finished about 10 days ago and there is small chance that egg could live this long. You should anyway remember that having unprotected sex at any time, including when you're bleeding, is very risky.
Your menstruation is late probably because of all hormonal changes you’ve experienced this month. If it will calm you down- you could do some home pregnancy test- just to be sure!

I wanted to say that all sounds familiar to me. I know you should use birth control if you don't want to get pregnant, but at the same time, things happen and in the spur of the moment, you don't always remember or care at that time. After a few nerve-wrecking episodes of worrying, can I be pregnant (I really didn't want to be), I decided to get Implanon so I didn't have to worry any more. 

I didn't get pregnant, though. And that has a lot to do with timing. You're highly unlikely to get pregnant three days before your period, on your period, one day after your period finishes, or any time after ovulation. So though you should look into birth control, I think you probably don't need to be worried about pregnancy. 

Best of luck, by the way!

is it possible that i got my period in the week that i last had unprottected sex and stilll be pregnant or more than a week>????????

my periods were pretty regular and i'm about a week late...i've taken a few home pregnancy test and got a negative result.....what can b wrong

Do not trust home pregnancy test as they are not accurate for everyone!!! I took several at home pregnancy tests when I was pregnant, all of which showed negative even at my eighth week of pregnancy. My advise to you is to go to your Dr. and get a blood test. Blood tests are 100% accurate!

hey i was wondering if someone can help me see i had unprotected se on july 2 or 3 i dont remember what day but it is one of those two days...then i had sex on the 4,5... i belive my period started on the 6 or 7 im not sure but my boyfriend said i got off on the 12 we had sex during my period too... on the 9,10,11,and 12 ... that next next we had sex on the 23,24,25,26.... do you think i could of got pregnant on july 2 or 3 .... because that night i was at a party i dont remeber having sex but i remember the guy eating me out... i just want to make sure i couldnt of got pregnant on those two days... can you please help e so i want stress anymore.

ok so i had sex on the 8,9,12,17 & 18th all these were unprotected. i took a pregnancy test 3 days after, a week after, a week in a half after and 2 weeks after. each one of these tests was negative. its the 22 i just took a test today which is 2 weeks later from 2 of those dates and i got another negative i was supposed to start my period today but didnt and thts unusual for me. could i be pregnant with all those negatives?when should i go to the doctor?

I have a question. I had sex with my fiance 4 times unprotected(although we are trying to have a baby) when my period was in 7-10 days, is it possible to still have ur period knowing you could still be pregnant. I still haven't got my period I have 3 days left. Its hard to tell when I'm ovulating it's different every month, like sometimes its right after my period, in the middle and right before i get my period. When you ovulate you get a discharge right? Well I'm not sure when he ejaculated and it would stay in me for a while but when I would get up I would have a discharge, is that his or my discharge?

you see you can't do a pregnacy test after you have sex, even 2 weeks after you sex unliss in you missed your period, the rule is you see you previs period and you see the day your period is due or when you missed a period for 3 to 4 days then you can do a pregnacy test

hope helped

i had sex with this girl, who had her first period last month, we had sex 2-3 days before her first period.. could she be pregnant?

she is still waiting for her second period? anyone???

some one help me please. im so worried i had unprotected sex sunday 11th april about 2 day before i was surposed to come on my period, and i took a morning after pill 18 hours laters its been 6 days now and i havent come on. im so scared. is this normal does the morning after pill make peoples period come late and if so how late should i expect it?????????????. please let it be good news.

Well you can be pregnat because you have missed a period.And I know that because that happened to me when i was only 16.And you should het hel wright away or something could go wrong

"you see you can't do a pregnacy test after you have sex, even 2 weeks after you sex unliss in you missed your period, the rule is you see you previs period and you see the day your period is due or when you missed a period for 3 to 4 days then you can do a pregnacy test
hope helped"

That's actually untrue, I took a pregnancy test exactly two weeks after having sex with my daughter's father (which was 3 days before my missed period) I only took it because he was so nervous that he got me pregnant...and he was correct. The test came back positive immediately for me. Whether or not tests show positive or negative has to do with how much of the pregnancy hormone is present in your urine. My levels were just very detectable that early on for me, but everyone is different; however the best time to take a home pregnancy test is the first time you use the bathroom when you wake up in the morning because the hormone levels are at their highest then.

Guest wrote:

yes she could be pregnant, but most likely not because before the period all of the eggs are dead and starts a new cycle she actually started her period a month before that with the droppin of the eggs but she most likely i s not pregnant