i was due to come on my period on sunday and its now thursday and no sign of it. i did a pregnancy test on monday morning and then one this mornin but both turned out negative. :? i had got used to the idea and was gettin excited at the idea of being a mum for the first time.
i have had a creamy discharge that makes me feel like im bleeding but i aint, (sorry but thought it may be helpful) and i have also been extremely tired and moody. my whole body has been feelin really achey aswell. is there any chance that i could be pregnant? i jus want a tiny bit of hope! please reply with any advice. thank you xxx

i am now four days late on my period i am only twelve i keep getting aches in my legs and stomach but no blood is there i keep worrying about all this i have never been four days late on my period before i keep feeling tired and moody everyone keeps thinking its my period coming could i be pregnant! 8-|

I am 39y.o.a..My period is 4 days late and it's never been this way before. I took a test and it came back negative. I've been trying for years to have a little one, no success so far. I know that God is in control. Maybe it's too early to tell.

I was four days late as of today and have taken 5 pregnancy tests, and just got my first positive( on one of the really sensitive ones). So be patient because the line was barely there but its there!!!!! good luck

I have been under a lot of stress this past month, but my last period was Nov 5th, and it's now almost Dec. 10th! The thing is, I have been real sick these past few weeks, nauseated, digestive problems when going to the bathroom, worrying about school etc...I'm trying to think positive and hope that I am NOT pregnant, just from all the havoc my body and mind has been through the past month...however, since I work with women, even with stress accounted for, me and my female boss are always a week apart...and we discuss our period problems..lol...so she has been asking me for the past couple weeks..."I got mine, yours is next now"...and we joke about it, however it's no laughing matter, since I have yet to get my period, and it feels like I should've already got it by now, because our periods are usually so much in line, by usually a week...she got hers over a week 1/2 ago, so I don't know what to think?...Any insight would be great, especially from other people who might've found out they were pregnant if they were over 4 days late...Thanks and any support would be wonderful, since I feel like I'm going crazy waiting for it to come, when it's already late as it is.....thanks...

did you ever find out if you were pregnant?...as i'm exactly the same as you...x

You only will be pregnant if you have had sex. If you havent then you are only twelve. You probably got your period a year ago or less. Sometimes your period will skip or will be a week late but this only happens the first couple years after getting it.