i just came off the pill after being on it for about 5 years. now i am 2 1/2 weeks late on my period. during the week when i should have had my period, i had very tender breasts and was bloaty (i'm still bloaty a bit now) and everytime in the past 2 weeks my bf and i have sex i bleed, but it stops right after. i took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and it came up negative. also, i've been naucaus and dizzy, but am getting over a cold. what are the chances of being pregnant?

coming off the pill can mess with your cycle a bit for the first few months. -... your body is used to those hormones and now needs to "readjust" and if you took a test 2 weeks after your expected period and it was negative chances are you are not pregnant. HPTs are said to be 99% accurate from the first day of your missed period...and you are 2 weeks past.
Symptoms don't mean much...they could be from coming off the pill or just the "i think i might be pregnant" phenomenon...(it a true phenomenon..every woman experiances it at one time or another)
If you still haven't gotten your period it in a week see your Gyn for a blood pregnancy test and if that is negative he can help you figure out whats going on with your body...possiably give you meds to "jump start" your period.
Good luck