I had unprotected sex on the 27th and 28th on november and i got my period last on the 20th of november and i am now four days late. And was suppose to get my peroid on the 18th of this month(December] Could i be pregnant?

The timing works.

Usually your most fertile 12-14 days after your period so that would be about Dec. 2nd. Sperm can survive for up to 5-7 days however in your uterus. So, your at the Dec. 2-3 timeline.

You can take a HPT now. Did you notice any spotting a few weeks ago?

No i didnt. I had no type of bleeding. And my period is nevre late.

OK, no bleeding. That is not uncommon.

Since you are so regular, take the test.

When would be the best time? Because I was reading on the computer that if I am that I could get a positive this week or next week.

Some brands are more sensitive than others. A common one says it can test as early as 5 days before a missed period. True, the longer you wait the more accurate the test as the hCG levels rise.

Check the package but most will read accurately anytime after your missed period.

Remember, everybody is a bit different. Even if you get a negative now, try again in another week or so.

I think ima wait til like next week and see if i get my period and if not ima get a pregnancy test.

I dont think i said this before, i have been having A LOT of lower stomach pains and i been feeling really tired.

The stomach pains may or may not be a sign, it's possible though.

No rush on the test. Please keep me posted.

Happy Holidays.

Well i mean i been looking on the computer about information and they pretty much said that i would have conceived on 12-4-2010 and i had unprotected sex on November 27th and 28th, he didnt use a condom and im not on birth control and he did cum in me all the times that we had sex. My period is four days late. Is the chance high that i am pregnant?

There is a chance, yes. Obviously I can't say with 100% certainty without a test.

Everyone is a little different. You know your cycle. As I said earlier the timing works. I was thinking around the Dec. 2 or 3, you think the 4th. That's close. It is possible.

You also say your period is never late, but it is now 4 days late. That could be from stress or something else. You know your body better than anyone else.

The test is the only way to confirm/disprove.

May I ask, is this something you want to happen?

Well, i am still in high school and everything but i mean if i am pregnant im going to keep the baby and raise it with my boyfriend, but with my period being late does that mean there is more of a risk that i could be pregnant? And happy holidays too you as well.

I'm not sure how to say this...

If you were not pregnant and had your period at its normal time there would be no issue.

If you are not pregnant, what is causing your period to be late? It could be late due to stress, medications, diet, etc.
But, if you are pregnant you will not have your period.

Since at this point we only know it is late, we don't know exactly what is going on.

Can you talk to someone? A school nurse or counselor? It doesn't have to be a parent yet.

Well i go to night school and we dont have a nurse at school and the school counselors at my school by time i would get there they are gone. My mom i can NOT talk to what so ever. And if i go to the docter she will find out, so i really dont know what too do there. Im not taking any pills or anything, and im not under stress, nothing has changed for such as a diet.

OK.

There is nothing obvious as to why you are late. The HPT is the next step. Again, you don't have to rush and you may still get your period. If you want to know, you'll have to take the test. Most tests will be accurate by now.

I wish I could be more of a help.