my period is very irregular, but i havnt talked to a doctor about it because in this town they are kind of useless. anyways, i was 3 months late last time and i took about 6 tests all of them were negative, the same thing this time only im 4 months late and ive taken about 8 tests and all the same, negative.. my husband and i are trying to have a baby and we've been trying for almost 4 months. does anyone have any thoughts? oh also, no stress, no birth control, never had any, always been iregular but not this bad, usually only a few weeks late, now its months late... no symtoms... i feel fine, but im concerned that its really really late... help me please

i understand where you are coming from. I have been regular from the start of my period. MY husband and i have been sexually active for almost a year. I started my period about every 3 weeks, well one day it just never started. That was about 4 months ago. I have peed on just about every kind of stick they make, and im not exxagerating. i have not went to the doctor because my insurance hasn't started yet. I know, being a Nurse there are TONS of reason my period is late, but 4 months is alot. I've been nauseated, having terrible cramps in my stomach and my breats are extremely tender. Even people who see me ask me if im pregnant because they say i have that "glow" that pregnant women get, even people whp dont know me! Its wied. So now im on my way to get ONE MORE PEE TEST if it is negative and ive still not started my period by nex tmonth, im going to the MD.

Thanks yall!

I just wonder has anyone had a few negative and then it turn out to be postive?

Four months late period, negative pregnancy test? Even though you say your periods are really irregular, it doesn't sound like you could be pregnant. By now, a pregnancy test would definitely have reacted. 

You say you have very irregular periods and those are sometimes associated with reproductive illnesses, so I would think that is a good place to start looking. Maybe the same thing that makes your periods irregular could also have made them stop now?

Seems like seeing a doctor is a really good idea. You must be worried as well as hoping you are still pregnant. Get some answers!

Ya that happend to my mom when she was carrying me she knew that she was pregnant but (12) Tests and (3) Blood tests and (2) doctors said that she was not. About 7 months into carrying me the blood tests finally showed positive by then my mom was already 7 months pregnant so it can be pretty strange I guess.

I am experiencing the same thing at the moment...my cycle has always been irregular but not this long....I have gotten swollen breast and blue veins...my complexion is light but the veins just popped up all of a sudden...i've taken alot of tests and i dont know what else to do I cant go to the doctor because of insurance too.

I went through the same thing a while ago. My boyfriend finally convinced me to go to my OBGYN and get checked. They found I have a condition called PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome). I happen NOT to have the Cyst part of this. It's a hormonal inbalance sometimes caused by weight gain. I lost 10 pounds after finding out and was regular for a while. It may cause a harder time having children. But that is solved with fertility drugs.

If you any of you think you have this, I suggest getting checked. It is important to keep up on yearly exams if you do have the syndrome. Doctors believe there may be a higher risk of reproductive cancers in women with the PCOS due to excess tissue sitting in your body. Not to mention, those of us that do have cysts should get them checked yearly for growth on the off chance they are more than cysts.

Dr says I got pcos to I but never got tested but I'm irregular on periods but had a few regular times but I'm 4 months late and I never go more than two months late but I've been told my breasts have gotten fuller but they ain't tender nor dark areolas and I've been told I look rounder in my tummy but I'm pretty sure I ain't pregnant

No period for 4 months then I got one.

Hey there I am really confused as I haven't had a real period since 12th may and missed 5 months and blood test keep coming back negative but I have been peeing alot and twitching and pinching and tummy cramping and grumbling but I am not hungry also I have been losing weight not putting it on I now weight 83.9 from 88.9 Please help

I am almost 4 months late I have taken like 4 test they are all negitive. What should I do?? HELP!!

My GF just took a 6th pregnancy test (still sitting on my sink), indicating negative. All of the tests indicated negative. This is now her 5th month missing her period, she has gained a good 10 pounds, and I am scared. She had a child in the past, and claims that the feeling just isn't the same. --although this doesn't help you one bit-- just know that you are not alone

My last period came March 27 and i'm 3 months late my period is irregular but not this late maybe a week or two that's it I took 4 pregnancy test and they all come out negative I don't know what else to do
Can someone help me plzz!!

I am literally going through this now. I'm on the pill and haven't had one since April. My boobs are extremely sore pretty much every since. I got a negative blood test and about 10 negative hpt. I know this is late but what ever happened??

Hi m going through the same thing its been 4months nw last month dd bt my period was week i have all the simtompsi dont knw wat to do ive done 3test and thy all came negative

I have not started my period for at least 4 months and just took a pregnancy test and it shows negtive I'm needing help