I had gotten my period for only 2 days and me and my boyfriend decided to have sex and realized that the condom had broken wen i felt a hot feeling inside of me ..i immediately ran to the shower and i bleed a little for two days..can i still be pregnant

Hi hon: I'm a bit confused and need a few more details.

When did you get your period?
How long was it!
When did the accident occur!
What happened in the shower?
Did you bleed right after this?

ok i got my period for two days only and wen it was my last day wel the second day me and my boifriend decided to have sex since i was bleedin (menstruatin) at the time ...well wen we did we used protection and wen i felt a hot feeling inside me i told him to check and we realized that the condom had broken ...about the shower i thought maybe if i would of taken a shower i wouldnt be at risk in gettn pregnant ..wel rite after that i went to use the bathroom and well i guess i got my period for a day and a half..and i really want to know if their is a possibility that i might be prego!!!

P.S PLEASE HELP ME IM ONLY 16 AND IM FREAKING OUT CUZ IM TOO YOUNG TO HAVE A BABY!!! AND WELL IF I AM THEN ILL ACCCEPT IT!!!

kk well i got my period on the secon of june and well mii period was short this time and me and my boifriend had sex on the 6..well we used protection and i felt this really hot feeling inside of him and i told him to check and that was wen we realized that it had broken and e ejaculated alittle bit inside of me...rite after this happened i ran to the shower thinkin that i would "get it all out"..but they told me that that doesnt work ....and well few minutes after that i started getn my period again i guess because i bleed not as much as wen i get my period it was lighter ..and well im want to know if theyre is a posibility that i might be pregnant and wen do i take a test.. i need yur help im only 16

Hi Hon: Unfortunately you will have too wait till End of June. You could have taken the morning after pill but that has too be taken within 72 hours after an accident!!! The shower can't get rid of sperm that already passed your cervix. So unfortunately hon, only time will tell. NO ONE can tell you if you are or aren't pregnant right now. Because you were having your period at the time, the chances do go down a little. BUT you can get pregnant at anytime. So the only advice I can give you - since you had sex on June 6 is wait till about the 27th or 28th of June then take a pregnancy test. IF and I mean IF you are pregnant, the HCG levels will be high enough by then because it will be 3 weeks. So I wish you good luck hon and fingers crossed for you.

THANKS YUH WERE REALLY HELPFULL I GUESS THEN I HAVE TO WAIT !!!! !