Hi all,
me and my bf had kind of physical togetherness. Now thing is tht he didnt insert his penis but he did ejaculate and fluid was there on my legs. Can this cause pregnancy? Its been 2 weeks and i havent got my periods yet. So I am worrying too much about it. Please reply me asap.

WOW! well im no doctor but frm my instincts i dont think you are. "IF HIS SPERM WAS NO WHERE NEAR YOUR VAGINAL WALLS THEN THERES THAT 60-70% CHANCE YOUR NOT PREGGY"

Take a pregnancy test. I just went through the exact same thing. GOt the test... ended my worry.

hey! your not pregnant if the sperm didn;t actually go into your vagina. stop worrying.

he lost his virginity...his blood was thr on my thigh n anus...but no ejaculation...m i preggy??

Not quite.

She can only be somewhat assured that she's not pregnant FROM THIS ENCOUNTER.

We don't know how many other times she's had unprotected sex.

HE lost his virginity??? His blood was there on my thigh?

A man does not bleed from sex... nor loosing his virginity.

If he's bleeding, something is wrong. He needs to see a doctor and the two of you should start reading up on sex manuals.

Seriously.... there is something misisng in this story.

Please explain, or please read up on male virginity, if you can find anything....

see wen hymen breaks girls bleed similarly dont the boys bleed wen they lose their virginity(i mean their skin tears up...something something)??
this z wat i meant ..yeah i agreed we made an attempt to do unprotected sex but wen i realized that thing he used the protection but it was too late ...he was already bleeding.....his blood smothered my thighs and vagina.....do i need to worry

FOR A PROPER SEX WHICH ULTMATELY LEADS TO SEX ..IS IT IMP THAT WHOLE PENIS SHOULD GO INSIDE?
IF ONLY SMALL PART IS INSERTED THEN?
me and my bf were physically very closed... he was only a bit inside me but as soon as he ejected he removed his penis but taking it in worst situation that some traces of semen was left on my that area and thighs which was immediately wiped off...do i need to worry
m sry for having unprotected sex like the other girl..

If there was ANY penetration, with the penis (plus the fact that he did ejaculate) there is a risk that you may become pregnant.
That's why we urge everyone to use protection EVERY TIME.

OK, there's been some confusion here.
Most women experience a little bit of blood loss from the tearing or ripping of a hymen, if still present.

Most men DO NOT BLEED under any circumstances of sex.
However, if the man has an unusually tight foreskin, the actions of intercourse (even a little bit in) could rip part of it, but this is NOT a requirement of sex. If the man was bleeding, he need to get medical attention to assure that he's not injured and that further sex will not be painful nor an injury.

The fact that he entered you at all and ejaculated, indicates that sperm may have been deposited in the vagina. You MAY become pregnant from any penetration, no matter how slight or tiny.

You both need to speak with a medical counselor and/or read up on sexual matter. May I suggest either "Everything You Always wanted to Know About Sex" by Dr. David Rubin or "The Guide to Getting It On" by Paul Joannides.

Good luck.