Ok my period is 3 days late, i have in my stomach, lower back pains,nausea,headaches,sore nipples when i shower,my body tmperature been high for about a week now, eatting more and using the restroom more, increase of clear discharge. My last cycle came on April 12-17 me and my boyfriend had sex from the april 17-26 using the withdrawl method{not the best method} A couple days later{april 29} I started spotting some on pad and sometimes only when i wiped. It feel likes im going to get my cycle but nothing shows I took a HPT today and it had the dye on it with a white line and the pink lne but after about 5 mins the white line disappeared. Should I retest again in a few days or was that a neg test. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Hi Hon: There are so many tests out there so I don't know what the pink line implies. What did it say on the package? If the line that stated neg or positive!! Went away, if probably means its too early to tell. The higher your HCG levels the stronger the color of the line will be, and less likely to give you an incorrect reading! I don't want to worry you uneccassarily, but I believe that the spotting you had on April 29 was an implantation of the egg into your uterus!!!! I am pretty sure hon that you ARE pregnant! :'( Wait 2 or 3 days ok, then take the test again. AND also be aware, that more and more women are still getting their periods - usually the 1st trimester even if thy are pregnant! But it is usually a lot less than usual. The withdrawl (Or natural method) is one of the most unreliable methods!!!! There are many options available to you, but lets see if what I'm thinking is right 1st OK!? IF you have dodged the bullet, then you both have to choose a MORE reliable method of contraception. Please keep me informed OK? Good luck hun!

Well the bambi27 said a good thing. Wait for a few days and that take a test again. Thees tests are not 100% correct, so there is always a chance of bad diagnose. You had sexual intercourse and withdrawl is not a good method for not getting pregnant. You should use more reliable contraceptions.
Please fill us in about your results. All the best.

I will keep you informed but the thing is my boyfriend of 2 yrs is in the Marines he just got deployed today and I want be able to talk 2 him for maybe a good 2 weeks and hes worring himself about it. But ill wait and retest on sat and I used Accu-Clear with the two lines.

Well I hope that everything will be ok for you, and get to talk to your boyfriend as soon as possible. Two weeks are not that long period, but for you and your boyfriend they might last like a year. :-) You need to be calm and not to worry too much. I wish you all the best.

Hello everyone I wrote this post 5/13/09 6 days ago now its 5/19/09 my cycle was due on 5/10/09. Its 9 days late and I still have not got my period. I took a pregnancy test today and it came baq negative. The days before my missed period I was getting symptoms:headaches,cramping,nausea,bloating,heartburns,sore boobs...ect.now that my cycle is 9 days late i have not been getting any besides hunger,headaches,and mild cramping and my boobs hurt only if i SQUEEZE them. Can someone please tell me what they think is going on.Thanks

Well this can be pregnancy. The test will show you if you are pregnant or not, only if your hCG level is high. The hCG level goes up in first and second week of pregnancy. So your period is late, but in your first post you said you have had sex with your boyfriend from 17-26 April. So by now the test should have shown you the correct result. I think the best thing for you is to go to your doctor and seek professional help. I hope that you will be fine.

I second what dark_red has said. Your best bet at this point is to go and get a blood test so that you can tell what your pregnancy status is. Even though you have taken a test and it came back negative, that's not always the best indicator as to whether you're actually pregnant. The blood test is far more accurate, so please try that one out instead. And keep us posted on your status. It helps a lot!

Hi:
It sounds like you should take the test again in a few days. It also sounds like the odds are that you are pregnant. However, only the test can tell. Try to relax. If you are not, consider some type of more reliable birth control so that you won't have to have this anxiety in the future. I wish you the best. Please let us know how you are doing.

Hi Hon: If the test still shows negative 9 days late, if done correctly - the test might be right. Home tests are very reliable, so reliable infact that if you tell your doctor that the home test was positive they just accept that.

So here is what it could be, STRESS if you are totally stressed out about being pregnant, it could stop your periods from happening. An infection, a severe yeast infection has been known to play havoc with periods. An infected or cystisic cyst on your ovary - that is rarer though.

There is also another thing, it is called "Hysterical Pregnancy" what it means is, your mind truly thinks you are pregnant - or you are VERY worried about being pregnant. So your mind - which controls ovulation - actually believes it. And can actually give you the symptoms of being pregnant. This can sometimes happen in men!!!!! They are so anxious abot their wives they start getting the symptoms of pregnancy.

You will NOT be hungry, your boobs would hurt all the time, including darkening of the aerola! So the only thing I can suggest is to try an relax - easier said than done I know. See if your period comes then. If it doesn't go get a check up. Please let us know ok hon? And good luck

Hi:
What did you find out? Did you take a pregnancy test? I hope you were able to relax until you got the results. I hope that the results were what you wanted. If not, I am sure it will all work out for you. Please let us know what's going on with you. We want to know how you are doing. I also hope that, if it was stress, you are taking steps to find some stress relief options. We look forward to hearing from you soon. I hope that all is well with you.

Hi hon: how are things?

Hello everyone Im doing just fine...I just went to the doctor yesterday and everything is going well. She said my body was just trying to get back normal since Ive gotten off B.C.....Thanks for all the advice and support everybody gave to me....