ok, so im almost 16 and my ex-bf (we're still really close) and i had unprotected sex on the 1st of June and he came inside me. It's now the 5th of June, and i've been feeling really weird, i've been really really tired, i feel sick to my stomach, i'm having killer mood swings, and i have to pee a lot.Also, my stomach just feels tight, and , for lack of a better word, weird. I have a very irregular period, and sometimes i wont get it for a few months. So my main question is, could i be pregnant?? Please Help Me!!!!

Hi Hon: No one can tell you if your are or aren''t pregnant, only time will tell. Since your periods are irregular, you should probably wait another 3 weeks to see if the pregnancy test picks up on your HCG levels - pregnancy hormone. Due to the fact that your boyfried ejaculated in you, the chances of you being pregnant are a LOT higher, about 85% higher infact! And it is now too late to take the Plan B pill, because it has to be used withing 72 hours of unprotected sex.

Your symptoms are NOT related to pregnancy, you wouldn't feel it for another 3 or 4 weeks. These are sore breasts, enlarged aerolas, pain in your lower back, hips, groin, nausea to food - especially fried food!

So these symptoms your are having could be your period coming on, stress or self induced - due to worry over being pregnant. I have to tell you this too. IF you get your period right away, that DOES NOT mean that you are not pregnant. Due to the fact that you had unprotected sex on June 1st this would only mean that it was too late for your brain to get the message of you being pregnant.

IF in 3/4 weeks your pregnancy test comes back negative, and you do NOT want a baby, you HAVE to use protection EVERY time. Because if you continue to do this, a baby WILL happen and also the chances of you getting an STD just went up a 100%. So keep your fingers crossed and wait! And NO MORE Russian Roulette OK? Good luck hon!