I have had a light period for 2 days bright red (fresh) then pink and brown spotting for like 4 days on and off, somedays none some days a few wipes. I did a home pregnancy test and got a very faint positive. I am still spotting now. I have had no cramps and it is completely different from my normal periods that are very painful and heavy. Could i be pregnant?

i had my tubes tied n i'm 31 my bf is 22 he took the condom off i think im pregnant i passed out when i got of the shower,i got really sick like i had the flu,everytime he got next 2 me my stomach felt like butterflys,when he moved away it stopped,i still have a period but its not regular my stomach getting bigger hungry all the time sleepy all the time im really bitchy ill be on my way 2 work in the morning n want 2 just cry n ndont know y i sumtimes fell something moving around in my stomach the other day it moved by my ribs i took a test it said neg. so i went back 2 the dr. 4 a blood test 2day ill have my answer im so scared im alredyh a mother of three n if i am i hope its not n my tubes.i cant even wear my clothes my legs,butt,n stomach has gotten bigger,n my breast wear really hurting like a week ago n they have gotten larger i had a breast reduction 3 yrs ago i never had these problems until we had sex with out the condom i feel neasea most of the time i feel if i feel it moving in my stomach most likely its a baby in there n i know im not crazy

To the previous post- Your blood test will say for sure but I am willing to bet that you are not pregnant... it sounds much more like the phenomenon that women experiance when they have convinced themselves that they are- it doesn't mean you are crazy- it a very real phenomenon but you still have a period, you have had your tubes tied (these do not fail very often) AND you have had a negative pregnancy test.....even if you were pregnant surely you would not be feeling movement this early...if you were far enough along for movement a HPT would definately show positive (4 months at the earliest)

To Amira: False positives on HPTs are not that common....but I have heard of an occasion occurance of them occuring in the generic tests. Periods can act crazy for so many different reasons and because you haven't said wheather or not you have had intercourse, when it was during your cycle and if you use any birthcontrol I cant say one way or the other if there is a chance of pregnancy. (you would be surprised what people think they can get pregnant from) The only way you are going to know for sure is to go to your nearest Clinic or Gyn and get a blood test and exam...which you should do anytime you get a positive HPT...good luck and if you have a moment to let us know how it turns out I (and future women with the same question) would appreciate it. Take care

Can u confirm it wit me tht wat im dealing wit rite now is pregnancy??? Strtn may this yr my cycle has been irregular till july of the same yr...wen aug came in, i ddnt hv a period nor symptms of any kind....the lat day of aug which was 31 till today the 1 of sept, i strtd spotn lite baby pink, wnt to bed wit a pad n woke up wit no stain on it....changd the pad, cz i like feeling clean, n got on a clean, one...js now i had lite redish pinkish n the pad is brownish n forgot to say that they only spots, lite n short as well....i been feeln tired, constipated, appetite changes, irritable, etc...i not to mention that i pee a lot as well....i took an edd online n it sd that 2 wks n 3 days...wat ur take on that??? My appt is nt until da 21 of sept