so i am 18 years old. i havent had sex since may 17th and it is now july 6th. me and my boyfriend dont use protection. (i used to be on the pill). i stopped using the pill april 20th because of complications. i had my period on the 31st of may. but i dont know if i can call it one because it was lighter than usual :/ i was supposed to to have my period the 24th of june (i have a calander to show that) and it is now july 6th and still no period? could i be pregnant?

yes. all it takes it one time of unprotected sex to get pregnant or get a sexually transmitted disease. although you may not be. sometimes after being on the pill for awhile, it takes time for your periods to become regular again. sometimes, stress or weight loss can cause your period to be late as well. i would wait until the end of the month and if you still haven't started, then buy a pregnancy test @ wolly world, etc.. worrying about being late can cause stress also.

ok im having sort of the same problem..i had my last period at the end of may beginning of june!! and i havent had my period yet!! could i be pregnant?? i had unprotected sex!! i have taken 3 test ab a week apart and all are sayin negative!!

but i have also been having pain in my stomach alot lately! could it b stress?

stress can definately cause your period to be late or even disappear for a few months. the pain could be that your period IS coming soon. as i stated earlier having unprotectes sex is very dangerous these days. personally i believe until waiting until marriage but that's another thread...... i would wait a few more weeks, and then see if your period has arrived. then decided to do another test or not.

okay, yeah i still havent had it but im not stressed at all, like i rarely think about if i am or not. but i wanted to see like for sure what responses i would get to see what i should do. i have not as many symptoms. back pain, i have to use the bathroom A LOT lately, and fatigue. but nothing else? so i dont know.

HEYYYY!!! I am terrified on my life right now. I am also scared to death because I don't know if I am pregnant or not, and I DO NOT WANT TO BE AT SUCH AN EARLY AGE. I am 16 FLIPPPPPPPEN YEARS OLD. I had sex with my boyfriend this month quiet a few times.... But it was protected OF COURSE....... Every time he would cum/jizzzzzzz/ejaculate or whatever....... He would look into his condom and see if there were any breaks or anything like that and he made sure that there were NO HOLES OR BREAKS OR LEAKS.... After we got done having sex. Now the problem is I stilllllll haven't gotten my period yet AND I AM SO MUCH VERY SCARED. He said I'm not pregnant, but I am just rellly scared that I might be. I have IRRIGEULAR PERIODS 'y last one was on April 18... I have a calendar and last year it came on April 18, and on may it came on the 31....... But that was when I was stilll a virgin. PLEASE HELP ME. I am just really stresssed for the past week(s) about this situation. I have been getting cramps once this week and I thought that it was going to come, but come to find out that it didn't :"'((((((( PLEASE HELP ME. My parents would literally KILLLLLL MEEEEEEE. REALLLLLLLY. THANKS! I hope that you can help!!!!!!!

Hi im 18 and sometimes me and my boyfriend use unprotected sex and im 19 days late of my period and im getting worried should I be my period never been This late before

have you taken pregnancy tests ?

Okay, I have a small dumb question. I had sex two days before my period and my partner did cum inside of me. Can I still get pregnant?

No I haven't yet but wen we had sex he pulled out before he cum