I know I am probably young to be worried about anything but my period has lasted for about a month and a half now with no signs of stopping. I am only 15 but my period was never normal either. But it normally only lasted a week. I am getting really irratated and moody and I can barely keep my eyes open but with school and homework its hard to get like hours of sleep. I normally get at least 8 or 9 a night but seem to not want to get up in the morning. Got a little off topic. My mom doesnt want to take me to the doctor because she doesnt think its anything serious and doesnt want me going on birth control yet. Does anyone have suggestions to what this might be?

I'm not quite sure myself but I would suggest seeing a doctor about that.

I'm not quite sure myself but i had a problem kinda like that . try taking liquid calcium .you can find it at a health food store like wild oats Market or Whole Foods Market . it alot of times tast nasty but you may have a calcium deficiency. and so taking calcium may help .