Hey all :-) , so i already posted here before about this issue like 2 weeks ago, seems like im waiting forever to find out....anyhow here it goes, Me and my partner ttc we make love everyday even on time of the month sorry (tmi) my last period was 30/1/13 lasted 2 day lighter and shorter, on 4/2/13 my boobs started to ache really bad and they just havent stopped since then along with that i had slight lower abdomen cramping. sometime one breast hurts more than the other nipples feeling like weird burning sensation and if the cold hits it is so sore. nipple pain isnt there as much as breasts pain.. getting alot of headaches, espically in morning or night, very tired moody at times emotinal cling to my partner want to spend loads of time together, feeling lazy no energy for anything. heart burn,peeing more. im due on my period in 9 days.. and my stomach is cramping slightly now. Am i pregnant?? and when should i test? any info be helpful thanks x x :)

All of your symptoms are signs of pregnancy but can also be symptoms of stress and uncoming period. I would try to stop thinking about it (I know its hard) and wait until your period. If your period is a week late take a pregnancy test. If negative and no period wait a few more days and retest. If still nothing you need to make an appointment with your doctor to do a blood pregnancy test which is way more accurate than the home test.

Having sex everyday will decrease your chances of being pregnant because it doesnt let his sperm build up so they are weaker. Try every other day and tracking your ovulation days will help. If your periods are pretty regular about two weeks after the first day of your menostraul cycle you will ovulate.

Also are you sure the period you had on Jan. 30 was an actual period? Sometimes with implantion you will bleed but is lighter, slightly discolored than normal period, and doesnt last very long. If you want you could take a test now and then if negative wait for your period and retest later.

Good Luck Trying to Conceive :-)

Thanks :-) for reply... im not sure if it was my period in Jan, it was indeed lighter and shorter, my period is due on 30 every month so when do i ovulate? 13 or 16? little confused.. :/ today my breasts arent sore only when i lift my arms up and my left one hurts.. :O i have no idea what is going on, anyhow i have accepted the fact either way im still happy pregnant or not, my time will come when its right :) will come to update. what my result was. have a lovely weekend ;)

Thanks would love to know. You will ovulate a different day each month. There are signs like an increase discharge which is white/clear very sticky almost like an egg white. Your body temperate will rise. Honestly anywhere from the 12-18 you could ovulate. My period is the 1-5 usually and im ttc so I have been testing my ovulation and tracking it each month and one month it was the 12 the next month the 15 followed by the 13 so it just jumps.

Hey hun, just an update, i didnt end up pregnant, i got my period on 2nd of March lasted till about 5th it was heavier than usual, from the 13th of this month i believe i ovulated, i had like egg like discharge with a red streak through it and i am having very light pink when wipe is it normal to have ovulating spotting? this never happened me before? hope ur TTC going well :-) xxx