Hi, I have been on ortho tri-cyclen lo for almost about 9 months now.. my boyfriend and I rarely ever have unprotected sex because I don't want to risk getting pregnant..
But we did have unprotected sex a few days days before I started the sugar pills. I don't think he got semen in me, but it did get on the surface of my vagina, but I quickly rubbed it off..
I would say about 5-7 days after we had unprotected sex, my breasts were very tender, I couldn't even touch them, I couldn't stand the smell of some foods, I was very rude to my boyfriend, and I also, I normally am able to stay up till 1 or 2 in the morning, and I could only stay up till about 11:30pm and I would be way too exhausted to even keep my eyes open.. (I never get tender breasts before my period, just really bad cramping..) these symptoms lasted for about a week.
THEN, Once I started the sugar pills, I'm supposed to start my period on the 4th pill, BUT it didn't start, so I started getting worried. I recieved my period on the last day of the sugar pills.. but my period normally lasts for a week and this only lasted for 3 days, was very heavy the first, and then was really really light the last two. Could this be from my uterus getting ready for a baby?
I am not experiencing any symptoms now, I am just extremely moody, still very fatigued all of the time, and I feel like I look like I am getting a "gut", but this might also be just me phsycing myself out.

Anything will help. Thank you so much!

Also if I need to get a pregnancy test, do you have to be 18 to buy one?