Ok. This will take a while. I am on a birth control called Depo-provera. Well, my last normal period was sometime in early November. I got the shot on Nov. 15. Just four days later, I had sex. We used a condom, but there might have been a tear. I didn't have sex again till early jan. So, by that time it would have been working, and by that time I would let him ejaculate in me. Well, these past 2 weeks have been strange. At first, I thought I was just bloated. Then, I gained weight, and my stomach started to become firm. I get sick after I eat, and at the same time at night. I sleep all the time. I'm hungry all the time,mild headaches, sometimes I feel really hot, like I have a fever; I had my period on time, but it was light and brownish. But instead of being short, it lasted for a while, stopped for a day or two, then started again. It never turned bright red or got heavy, though. Semi sensitive breasts, and have to use the rest room often. My nipples have also gotten bigger. So, I took 3HPT and they were all negative! Then I went to the clinic, took a urine test there, and still negative! If I am pregnant, I think I should be along 2months, to 2 and a half months. So, Is my mind playing tricks on me, or is there more to it?

If you went to a doctor and your urinealysis came out negative, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Did you tell your doctor about how you were feeling?

If you are still unsure, have your doctor send you to to the lab and get some blood drawn. They can usually tell for sure that way. I did that today. A professional answer will allay your fears!

i didnt find out i was pregnant until i was 2 1/2 months pregnant..i took two pregnancy test and both were negative yet i had all the symptoms..so i finally took one at 3 months and got a positive and i took another one just to make sure it was right...so i suggest going to the doctor and getting a blood test or just keep trying.

Hi there,

I read all your symtoms and I am getting the same symptoms right now. I am positive my guy did not ejacualate inside me and he even used a condom.

Its been about 2 months since then and I have had my periods twice. Tests proved negative as well. But during my second periods, I got all those symptoms which u mentioned. Headaches, sore nipples and more.

I am very tensed right now as I do not want anything right now.

Please tell me "were those symptoms true and did it turn out that u were pregnant" or was it just a case of mind playing games!

Please please respond asap to this!!! Really appreciate any help

I took 5 test all showed up negative. I had my period but it was very light. Ive been having the symptoms though. Comes to find out that i am pregnant 2 months along. My hormones were just off thats why it wasnt showing up as positive so that may be your case too.

OK I am having the exact same symptoms you mention, but i had a urine and blood test done...both came back negative! i have thought before in the past like i was pregnant but this time is different this time i could feel it! the doctor said not to worry about anything that everything is in my head but i think he is wrong...about 3 days ago i woke up around 5am *very unusual for me, with the worst case of nausea!!!! i have NEVER had skin problems and latetly i've been breaking up horribly! and i feel something growing in my lower abdomen "if i am pregnant" i must be around 2 or 3 months also! i don't know what to do now and i am tired of my doctor ignoring my symptoms! because if is not pregnancy then what the hell is it????? BUT YOU SAY YOU ARE PREGNANT RIGHT? (to me that is not bad news, i just want to know)

I have been having symptoms too. Headaches all the time, feel sick after you eat, always hungry, bloating, and cramps. I go to the doctor next week to see if I am or not. I feel like I am, but it's really...it could be something else. Though it feels like something is growing inside of me and if I am pregnant I'm roughly around 1 and a half months. Though I have a question. Has anyone gotten their period while they are pregnant?

you asked if you can get your period during pregnancy, the answer is yes, my mother had her period for the full term of her pregnancy with me, and half the term with my brothers, it happens in most women these days, its really nothing to worry about unless its so bad that it soaks a pad withing an hour then you need to go to the doctor to see whats going on,. now i have had all the symptoms of pregnancy, i got my period nov. 6 and it lasted almost 7 days, after wards about a week later i started feeling the symptoms pf a pregnancy, i waited a week and my fiance brought me a pregnancy tes i took 3 one didnt work and the other 2 showed negative, ok so what big deal i wasnt to worried, but my fiance is hell bent on me being pregnant, he says he just has this really strong feeling that i am. im a little worried cause the symptoms have gotten worse and now i have like a road map of blue veins on my breast, its not much but i really never had any notaciabel veins. and my boobs hurt but not as bad as as every one says that they should, i should have gotten my period dec 6-8 and i didnt, (its normal for me to not get a period,) well i have been nasues a few times, i dont want to by a hpt because i dont want another negative but at the same time im actually starting to belive that i am. i dont know but maybe its in my head, the thimg is i used to want to start a family, but here latley things have been ruff and i gave up n wanting to have a baby, so i dont think its in my head...ehhhh

ive been havin the same symptoms
except i did it like 2 weeks after i had my period
and im still waitin on my period for this month
and usually it comes round this time
but i havent tooken a test or been to the doctors
and im worried cuz he didnt use a condom
but he pulled out before he ejaculated in me
sooo...right now im worried

So when you found out you where pregnant how did your doctor react to the new discovery, because i think i might be pregnant i had unprotected sex two days after my period that was on a thursday the 5th i saterted getting sick the next day firday the 6 ,my ovalation didn't start untill saturday the 7 so could be pregnant ,altogather its been a week and four days sence ive had unprotected sex i really do think i am because ive been having pregnancy symptoms for a week and four days ....the nausea its not as bad as before it has calmed down it comes and it go's, the morning sickness, after i eat its feels as if im going to throw up but i don't all i do is burp, even if i don't eat it happens that gos on for hours, the food cravings ive been wanting all spicy food or salty and sweet food, the lower back aches i have , the light headaches, tingle feelings in my abdomen and in my breast, and semi cramps in my pelvic area i get all emotional over the smallest things what wrong with me... i took two pregnancy test already and they both where both negitive maybe there negitive because its to early to detect i just took another test this morning it is sunday the 15 of march ,my doctor told me wait untill the 20th my next period it not supose to start untill 24 of march should wait till after my period to test again.......some1 pleaz tell me something

okay here is my view on this. You CAN be pregnant after all the tests come out neg; or even if your doctor tests you by a urine sample and comes out neg. I took a preg test jan 6th of this year and all three came out postivite, but however i went a week before that on new yr's eve to my phys and they tested me by a urine test it came out neg. I went to have an abortion that sat Jan 10th w/my mother and my boyfriend which is 22 almost 23 and i'm 20yrs old turning 21 in 5 mnths. I had a ultrasound which told me i was 8 1/2 wks pregnant and afterwards had no time to decide if i wanted to change my mind. It was the worst day of my life. If i could i'd take back everything!!! You are your own person and should make your own decisions; don't let parents or friends tell you other wise what to do. i have learned my mistake greatly; everyday don't go by that i don't think how it would have turned out or what my baby would have looked like. Please don't do something others want you to do. But yes you can be pregnant even if tests come out neg. I'd advise anyone to go to the doctor (OB/GYN) and have them test you by blood tests. Then go from there! Hope i could help out.. ANy ?'s just ask me:)

-ally

dumbgirl84,
Her symptoms were geared towards pregnancy, the breast enlargement and food aversions...however the symptoms you wrote down...let's see here, sore nipples and headaches can be cylical symptoms when developing PMS. I suggest you talk to your doctor about this possibility because women in their teens and twenties are prone to developing PMS....just thought I'd let you know.

On the other hand, I am not on birth control, I had sex at potentially bad time of the month, and I missed my last period and am now 3 weeks late. I have taken 5 pregnancy tests which all came out negative, but have become lathargic, my stomach has become tighter and beginning to take a on rounded appearance and I have gained 5 lbs. in the last two weeks, but have not changed my eating habits, and am craving grapefruit like none other...and this morning, for the first time, I could hardly pull myself out of bed because I was so naseous...So I can't decide whether I want to trust my body, or the test?

What would you do?

heyy every one i havent had sex in about 9 wks. i cant lay on my stomach it hurts. ma breast arent that sore but only wen i touch them. i had my period a full 7 days it stopped and started back again for another full 7 days. my breast has grown a size bigger out of the blue. i gained like 5 pounds. and then lost like 7 all in about a week. i cant suck ma stomach in all the way. it just feel weird. i am on birth control but had missed 4 pills but me and my boyfriend had stop having sex. since then. im always having headaches. i had runy poop at first but now its like constipated but i still can go. im always sleepy. and irritable. guys i think im pregnant can any one help. this is the first time i have been pregnant. i dont know.

im scared myself some of those things has happened to mi im only 17 what am i going to do with a baby i know i guess i should has thought about that b4 i laid down with him i told him he fully dedicated to take care of the baby but i need to know of any programs there are if i an i don't want to get a abortion....... I JUST NEED HELP my name is shatara richards you can find mi on facebook add mii if you got any information ma picture is a cartoon girl

Hello! so i am young and so confused. idk if i am pregnant.
i havent had my period since sept 4.
spootted oct 17, all it was was brown that was only there when i wiped.
havent got period since... i have noticed weird thingsm but no sickness
my stomach is def, noticably bigger because i am very tiny, but tall
i had an hpt it was neg, so was the docs and the blood test!
i thought i was from the beginning and i still do.
i have been with my bf for almost 3 years and i just want to knooow! but i definatly wouild rather me not me.
and btw,  shatara richards, did you end up prego.
i know this post id old but, jw hah:)