I am very tensed about this... we had unprotected sex twice a week from march 10th to 17th and popped up a An i pill each time but on 19th of march i experienced a kind of vaginal bleeding that was lighter in color .... and lasted for about 3 days... but the surprising thing is that the date of my periods was supposed to be on 19th of March itself...so i thought it to be my periods and i was happy...but unfortunately  I again experienced Vaginal Bleeding after a short gap of days on 29th of March...which lasted for three days... I got confused at this point... coz my periods were cycled only after a 10 days gap.... and now its 3rd of May and i missed my periods that were supposed to be on 19th of April... But since the last 20 days i am experiencing abdominal pain similar to the pain followed by the regular periods... Am I pregnant???...Please rely asap.. :( ... i'm worried a lot

Hi Maj,

So you had unprotected sex which can obviously cause pregnancy BUT you took 2 i-pills on 2 separate occasions.  These i-pills can really mess around with your cycle as you can see.  They are meant to bring on your periods so that you bleed, which it did meaning you are probably, very good chance of not being pregnant.  These i-pills cause hormones and they will always mess around with your cycle, which is why you are having a delay of menses - it's normal.  You'll get your period just delayed as you bled a couple of times last month and in March.

Hope this helps and good luck

Thanks for the info... BTW i just did a pregnancy test at home... using "Pregnews Test kit" ... The results were negative but the urine sample wasn't from the first piss since morning... :(... Nevertheless... I feel relieved now... Unfortunately I have gained about 5 kg's since I popped those pills and there are frequent abdominal cramps.. Is this Normal?... n I hope the weight gain is temporary..

Thanks Queen, n Pregnews too :D

Probably the hormones and water retention and possible bloating. Up you fluid intake (water) and you will hopefully urinate some of it out. The abdominal cramping is probably your period trying to come on.

My bellly's Swollen these days and alot of weught gained...will these aftermaths pass by?

As soon as you get your period this should pass. You could use a heating pad on your abdomen if it is really bad, that usually helps to relieve them.