Can you tell me something about frequent abdominal cramps for it has been a while now I have these abdominal cramps problem? I am a busy person on every aspect professional and family and am very nervous kind of a person. My abdominal cramps usually come along with some weird acid taste in my mouth and nausea. I have also what is called nervous stomach and I thought these cramps might indicate some serious disease but X-rays showed nothing as well as my blood test. So what do you think what might have caused my frequent abdominal pain.

All the facts you have mentioned indicate that you might have gastritis. That is what I suffer from for years now but during all that time I have learned how to behave in order to avoid these abdominal cramps situations and some other symptoms that are common in gastritis such as that acid taste and vomiting. You have mentioned you are nervous which means you are easy to upset or to get stressed, grieved or whatever… all of this might be a trigger to your frequent abdominal cramps. You haven't precise where exact you feel your cramps on what abdominal area but anyway if yours abdominal cramps are caused by gastritis than you definitely need to change your lifestyle especially regarding your diet. I would recommend you a special diet that I am occasionally at and it consists of fasting and drinking only hot water for about three days and thereafter you go at all-fruit diet that consists only of fruit and fruit juices and than after these three days you can gradually mix the other food vegetables, meat and so on. The important is to avoid heavy and fat food and also the right food combination is very important in avoiding abdominal cramps and that means you shouldn’t never mix proteins and carbohydrates. Also if you want to avoid frequent abdominal cramps you shouldn't drink water during the meal.