me and my boyfriend have sex almost a month ago. and it is a protected sex cause he's wearing condom. i was really freaking out. im just worried because its almost 2 months and i dont have my menstruation. he said that he take it out already before the fluid comes out. so my worry was gone. but why is it that my period didn't come yet?. i know that i have irregular menstruation. and its already a month ago after conception and no signs of pregnancy? please help!. im so scared.

Since you have irregular periods and your boyfriend came into the condom you are NOT pregnant honey! It is just that moth! How old are you?

wat is really the first sign of pregnancy?. and how many days or weeks will it show after conception?. is tender breast enough sign to know that your pregnant?. wat if you have cyst in your breast?. because i have cyst since i was small.

Hi honey! |How long have you been on your periods?

now its almost 2 months since i have my last period. my last period was last march 26 and its already may 23. i felt nervous at this time. what should i do?. on month of february i have my last day of period on feb 25 and on march my next period came march 19. maybe that's one reason why my period came late now.? how possible is that? am i really not pregnant?

we're in the same situation. i havn't had my period for almost 2 months now. but i feel a bit of abdominal pain, a while ago a brownish stain on my underwear. we tested but it came out negative. we're gonna test again tomorrow i really hope i'm not pregnant;C i've been through a lot of stress lately.. please pray for me. i dont want to be pregnant i regret doing it and would do anythin just to not be pregnant;C

To the original guest! It sounds like your periods are usually wonky/irregular! So take a test - let's rule this in or out and then when it comes negative (fingers crossed) then you should go to your doctors for a transvaginal ultrasound - to see if you have ovarian cysts!

To the second guest I need some fmore information from you OK honey?

1. when was your last period?
2. R your period usually regular?
3. Did you have unprotected sex? If so when?
4. When was your next period due?
5. How is your hair?

but im afraid on going to a doctor cause i dont want my mom to know it. i have this strange thing happen to me. that when i touch my nipples and smell it. i can smell something sweet like milk smell or i dont know. i dont feel any vommiting or headache or i dont experienced to see brownish thing on my undies. i dont have syns really. but i dont take pt yet. (crossed finger) i hope im not cause school i coming too soon.

and ive seen some signs of having ovarian cyst and i only experienced 2. breast tenderness and having irregular menstruation.

im soooo afraid. after this i promise not to mess out again. i wont do sex again. i think this is my lesson. :'(

hi. i now have my period. its color red not brown and it's a heavy flow. i feel sudden pain on my lower stomache. is it really my menstruation or a still a syn?.

I don't have menstruation 1month already , I undergo 4 times of pregnancy test but its says NEGATIVE
:( im worried about it I take ibuprofen a week ago i wonder it is affect my body ?
and why im delayed :(

i got menstruation in early june... on 16th june i have done unprotected sex with my boyfriend,,,but afterthat i took an i-pill.. but again i got menstruation on 23rd june and did not get in july..am i pregnanat???????? plz help me.......... i already took i-pill,,,then i'm not understanding that why i missed my period.. i'm so confused....please help me .......

I just tested positive to a pregnancy test and am not ready for it, pls what do I do now am so confused.