Hi. I was wondering if anyone could please give me some assitance. My period ended about 2-1/2 weeks ago. I have a very irregular cycle. About five days after my period ended I started to have cramps and allot of discharge varied from clear to a yellowish colour. About 3 days ago my breasts have become increadibly sore and tender to the point where i can't even sleep cause it's soo painful! I also have been having frequent urination and cramps like my period is about to start but never shows up and it's been like this for three days now which for me isn't normal at all. I also have been waking up with a bit of nausea it comes and goes but not to the point where I will throw up. what can this be... please help! I am not using birth control and am married.

So you have sore breasts, cramps, and frequent urination combined with yellow discharge? And a little bit of nausea?

The sore breasts could be because you are about to get your period. Yellow discharge really isn't a pregnancy sign, it points more to infection. Infection can cause frequent urination and cramps as well, and it can even cause nausea, but it really doesn't cause sore breasts. Is your discharge kind of clumpy as well? Then I'd think fungal infection, like candida. 

Anyway, if you are not using birth control and you are married, there is of course a chance you are pregnant. Taking a test is never a bad idea, though it's hard to know when to take a pregnancy test when you have irregular periods! So just keep on taking them around the time you think you might be due on your period. 

If your symptoms continue, just see an OBGYN. The yellow discharge is worrying, though yeast infections usually itch like crazy too. 

I am experiencing the exact same symptoms. Irregular period, shortly after it ended some discharge that actually had a pink tint to it started to appear. I havent taken a test yet, thinking it would be too soon to tell. What ended up being the case in your situation?

WELL IT ENDED UP BEING NOTHING I HAD HOPED FOR, IT WAS ACTUALLY A URINARY TRACT INFECTION. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU

hi, i was wondering if when you had these symptoms, did you have a feeling of bloating also? i have almost the exact same symptoms but with out my breasts hurting....no pain when i urinate just frequent. plus the yellowish discharge...yuck...
i was also wondering about pain in your kidneys...or around that area...my back is really sore on my right side.

kidney pain could lead to kidney infection, especially with the yellow dishcarhge.. or a bladder infection, urine infection, yeast infection.

i have a uti as well and my breasts are KILLING me i am almost 100% i'm not preganant i just had my period so i'm glad to know other women have experienced the same thing!

Hi, I did not get my period for the month of March. I was suppose to get it around March 25-29 I have been havin g cramps and tender breast for the past 2 weeks and do not seem to go away. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. I have also have been trying to get pregnant as well. During the month of March I started taking Hydroxicut and excercising and i know with too much excirse your period can stop but i have not lost any weight instead I gained. Please help

Im 17 days late And I've had really sore enlarged breasts cramping every once n a while I'm also bloated and I feel sick every now and again but dont ever throw up and a lot of headaches I had a yeast infection a month n a week ago I treated it but didn't know if maybe I was pregnant or just need to wait...I've only had a cpl white discharges while going to the bathroom im also real itchy just need to know what I should do

Stop with the Hydroxicut if you are trying to get pregnant. Call a doctor. Sounds like an infection.

@mauri_fher I went to the dr. and they told me I have a UTI. I also have very tender breasts..I was wondering if you knew what could be the cause of that? ..and I am not pregnant-never had sex!!

Hi, I'm 23 yo. and I have a very irregular menstrual cycle sometimes sometimes 1 month or 3 months i'm not having my period. Just last week of January started feeling pain on my lower back and lower abdomen, and feeling to urinate frequently a I also notice that my urine is  cloudy. I also felt the pain on my right leg starting from my groin up to my feet and the past few days the pain came through up to my thighs and feeling nausea, headache and my pee smells foul until now im feeling all of these and now i feel like may pelvic also hurts the pain feels like  i'm having my period.. on January 5 i felt my breast hurts i thought that was only because my period was near, i've waited the whole month for my period to come but it didn't come until now. from January 5 until now my breast hurts and it seems like it is sore. I had sex with my bf last feb 2. i thought I was pregnant that's why i take hpt last march 30 and april 6 both tests came out negative. I already went to the Dr. yesterday and had a urinalysis and ultrasound and now i'm still waiting for the result... does someone also felt this way?specially the breast pain for almost one month and now it's seems like it's sore.

Hi my breasts js startd hurting 2 days ago nd nausea js came in today nd the rest of the symptoms r the same. Only tht im not trying to get pregnant. I hav a 1 year old boy nd i js cnt have another. I want to know for u was it really uti after all becoz im js freaking out ryt now. Im js hoping it is js uti. Nd y does the breast become tender? Bcoz m not taking any medication at all

Hi, i always have my periods on time except for last two months. Prior to the month before i had my periods 11 days late. At that time i felt hungry and my stomach was bloated, i used to feel dizzy. Last month i had my periods delayed for 26 days. I had painful breasts, blue veins, hungry, and used to feel tired. I had my period on the 26th day. this month i had unprotected sex on the ovulation day. I had little cramps in right side of abdomen a week after ovulation. I had sharp sting like pains in breasts at 10 dpo for about 5 days only in evening at night and early morning, i dont have bloating. I have hunger pangs every two hours, i need to pee and wakebup at night to go to the wash toom. This happened for 4 days and last night i slept didnt wake up in the middle. I sleep during the day. Feel very tired. At night i dont feel sleepy. Can i be pregnant? I also have larger areolas and large erect nipples. My period is due in 3 days. I have an urge to do sex every day. Pls tell me

I had the same symptoms ended up I was pregnant