I had my last period on the 5th of july and i have irregular periods, usually between 26- 28 day cylces. I had sex on the 13th using the pull out method. He had not masturbated that day and he urinated frequently. On the 14th - 16th i was fine. On the 17th i drank alot of alcohol but not to the point of getting drunk. Later in the evening i felt bit gaseous. Then on the 18th i started having lower abdominal pains but mainly on the left side. So on the 19th i decided to exercise and do some stretch and the pain went away. The lower adominal cramping continued but not as bad. Now from the 20th - 21st i have still been geting mild lower abdominal cramping but i have been belching often and feel nauseous. I have a runny nose as well. Now i have a slight fever Is there a posibility that i am pregnant?

Hi honey! Due to you having irregular periods, it is hard to tell! Most women ovulate 14 days after the first day of their period! Then you would add or subtract days according to your cycle - so IF you were a 31 day cycle you would ovulate 17 days after the 1st day of your period!

In your case you were probably more fertile on the 18/19th - which means this is when the body released your egg! So this COULD be the pain you are experiencing! And the symptoms can also be with ovulation - slight temperature, runny nose etc! BUT this ALL depends on when you ovulated! And the pull out method HAS can NOT be done in the week of ovulation! The pull out is only 60 - 70% effective IF everything is followed to the T.

The only way we can know is to wait till about the 31st of July - that will be 18 days after possible conception! IF you did become pregnant, this would be enough time to show on a HPT! So fingers crossed, and please let me know how you make out!

It actually turns out that im not pregnant. Maybe i was so afraid that i was that i was getting all these symptoms. :-)

Definitely! There is a reaction called "Hysterical Pregnancy" Where women and even men are either wanting to be pregnant BADLY or DONT and they actually have the symptoms! There has even been incidents where men have gained a belly!!! It is AMAZING what the brain can do!

ahh i feel like i have some of the same things you had! i have lower abdominal pain, mostly on my left side, like period cramps, a headache, and a runny nose! started my period today, but its light. i think i might be so paranoid that i could get pregnant, because i do NOT want to me, that im just psyching myself out to thinking i do! annny feedback?!