Im a 34 year old woman. My periods have been very odd for like the past few month. They range up to 12 days, with about 16 days between cycles. Is this normal? I never have any cramps but I do pass large clots for like 3 days. Is it that my cycle is changing?

You didn’t say if were using any birth control pills or if you used POSTINOR (or plan B or the morning after pills) for a couple of times. These hormonal pills may have an impact on a woman’s cycle. Birth control pills cause menstrual irregularities only when you start or stop taking them. Once the body get used to them, the menstrual pattern settles down.
However, the morning after pills can make a real mess out of your cycle and change it or make your periods come late.
Ovarian cysts do this as well. They cause breakthrough bleedings and they may cause severe abdominal pain during periods and ovulation. Also, uterine fibroids that grow in women of childbearing age and in women in their thirties and forties can mess up with a cycle real bad.
I would suggest you saw a gynecologist. She may perform an exam, run an ultrasound, order a blood test to see what’s going on. Just one simple doctor’s visit may reveal everything.