Hello! I think I am in trouble. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend in the middle of my cycle, during my ovulating period (approximately). It was so great that we ended at the same time, so he cummed into me. I took the morning after pill the next morning. The pills has always worked in my case. However, I am late. It’s been two weeks since my ovulation, I am 2 days late, and I am always regular. Does this necessarily mean I am pregnant? Please, advice! I am 22 and still not ready to be a mom. Thanx

Morning after pills are tricky and honestly not advised by gynecologist. I used to use them as well until my gyno run some tests on my liver and some other stuff to determine if I could use birth control pills. She put me on low-hormone dose bc pills. She said these are much safer than PLAN B and because of low dose of hormones, they don’t cause weight gain. About the plan B….it can completely mess up your cycle. You may get your period instantly or you may be late for days or come prematurely. You never can tell with these pills. I was usually late. However, if you don’t get our period soon you should definitely run a home pregnancy test. Good luck!

I agree - it is probably the pill making you late. The morning after pill does become less effective the more times you use it, so maybe look into some other forms of birth control. If you don't get your period in a few days, take a test

Plan B is safe for emergency use, but regular birth control methods are best.

PLAN B can make your period late, but of course you can take a pregnancy test! To ease your mind or at least give you an answer!