I had phimosis throughout my life and I thought that I was normal because I hardly ever discussed about my personal stuffs with anyone, neither I have ever watched any other males private parts closely, not even videos or pictures. I felt uncomfortable whenever my gf tried to fondle my private parts. I was never able touch the glans because it was always covered and painful if I try to touch slightly. So my gf always used to fondle with my clothes on. Ofcourse I can not perform sex in such situation becoz the foreskin is tight to retreat...these things I never knew till I was 24years old. Doctor advise me for circumcision, and now I got it cured, i feel i got a new life.

Now the problem is: Till 24years i never masturbated because of phimosis, so i used to get wet dreams all the time, and lot of pain on my foreskin, can not urinate completely n my underwear used to get wet after I visit washroom....n i thgt all this is normal. Does this has any effect on my development of private organ? My penis is 12.5cm and my scrotum is size of a golf ball, so i guess testis is small.

Now I am 28years and since after being cured I masturbate oftenly, i feel that my testis has increase in size since then. Is that masturbation is making my testis work more hence started further developing at this age? Btw, m very happy to be circumcised, now i feel always clean and the knob looks fantastic.

I am glad you are happy, but it would have been perfectly possible to have sex with a non-retractable foreskin.

Having sex with a non-retractile foreskin depends on just how tight your foreskin is. If it is really narrow and absolutely won't retract, then you can have penetrative sex without pain. On the other hand, if it just a little bit tight, then it is likely to be forced back during sex and that will hurt because it is tight. In that case, it probably would be better to stretch your foreskin until it glides easily back and forth

It is not necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some

believe that a penis with a non-retractile foreskin has more sensation and that sex is better. One just needs to see that your partner is well lubricated before you attempt penetration. One may need to add some personal lubricant if she does not lubricate.

.