Hopefully I can explain this as clearly as possible.

I'm an adult suffering from congential phimosis and I think I know the reason for it. The hole in the foreskin when pulled tight is on top of the head rather than at the tip, about half way between the base of the glans and the tip. This hasn't provided me with any discomfort or infections with the inherent hygeine problems (YET, touch wood etc etc). So throughout my childhood and teenage years, when I was supposed to have been 'excersising' the gap larger, it's been harmlessly putting pressure on a different holeless part of the foreskin rather than stretching the hole wider. I can easily negotiate the hole on the penis to see the meatus and I'm pretty sure if I stretched it in this position with all the gentle stretching techniques suggested, the hole would slacken. However, it's the frenulum I'm worried about. Since the hole is on the top of the head, stretching would make it larger, yes, but it would still be in the wrong place. I'm guessing it would be relatively easy to 'hook' and 'unhook' the foreskin over and off the glans, but could it put more strain on the frenulum which has essentially longer to stretch when the penis is unsheathed?

I don't know what options are availiable to me in this case phimosis, although circumcision is NOT one of them.

Please stay away from doctors. A doctor will recommend an unnecessary circumcision, which is extremely injurious and harmful.

You are blessed with an abundant, full-length, erogenous, highly-innervated, protective foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin even though it does not retract. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

You are very fortunate to have parents that did not circumcise you. You have a whole, complete penis so you have sex the way nature intended it.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. The foreskin gradually becomes retractable over a period of many years. By age 10.4 years about ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin. Most of the rest become retractable during puberty. Ninety-eight percent of boys have a retractable foreskin by age 18. Many teens have foreskins that do not retract because the foreskin is still developing.

Grab your foreskin in the shaft area and gently pull it back. If the tip is wide enough, then it should retract and expose the head.

To retract the foreskin, one must grab the foreskin on the shaft and gently pull it rearward. If the foreskin will not retract then you must consider leaving it as it is or doing stretching exercises.

It is not necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some believe that a penis with a non-retractile foreskin has more sensation and that sex is better.

You can have sex as you are. Just use lots of lubrication and penetrate slowly, gently, and carefully.

If you want your foreskin to retract, then you can start stretching exercises to widen the tip and make it retractable. The stretching puts tension on the foreskin and causes mitosis (division of cells), which creates additional skin and widens the tip to make your foreskin retractable.

Stretch your foreskin twice a day by getting an erection and gently pulling your foreskin back against the head. The head will stretch the foreskin and that will cause the mitosis.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition and is very harmful.

I have the exact same problem. I am really stressed out. I have phimosis and have never retracted. My foreskin home is also not located at the tip and that has me worried. Seems to be at the same location as yours. Have you figured out if it's a big problem?