I know there are ways to loosen it up myself, but do people just leave it not loosed? The reason I am asking this is because I was with a girl once (when I was 21, as I am now) and she pulled it back all the way on accident. I'm not sure if it felt any different, but I do remember that my glands (i think they are called) were EXTREMELY sensitive. Once we were done, I was cuddling afterewards and had a slight chubby, and remember my glands becoming kind of exposed and it hurting when it touched the inside of my boxers. Is this normal? Do people just leave their foreskin as is?

its normal for a glans that has not been exposed much due to phimosis to be very sensitive.... it is important however to be able to retract your foreskin fully so that you can keep the glans clean.... it will reduce your risk of infection and penile cancer

It is not necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some believe that a penis with a non-retractile foreskin has more sensation and that sex is better. You just need to see that your partner is well lubricated before you attempt penetration. You may need to add some personal lubricant if she does not lubricate.

It depends on just how tight your foreskin is. If it is really narrow and absolutely won't retract, then you can have penetrative sex without pain. On the other hand, if it just a little bit tight, then it is likely to be forced back during sex and that will hurt because it is tight. In that case, it probably would be better to stretch your foreskin until it glides easily back and forth.