Hello all,

I'd like to address an issue that's been bothering me for a while now - a darkened pigmentation brown patch on the head of my penis. I first noticed this about 8 months ago give or take, however, it was very light back then and almost un-noticable, so I left it be.

However, to this day the patch has gone considerably darker and is now noticeable. If you look closely, there are actually 2 seperate patches on my penis head but one is a lot bigger and prominent than the other.

I am not sexually active, and I am still going through puberty in my late teens. I do masturbate around once a day, and sometimes more. I also suffer from what I believe is called hyperpigmentation sun spots, which are inherited, on my body and some on my face, however, these spots are small, and look almost like freckles but slightly bigger and darker. 

I'd really like to get rid of the brown patch on my penis because I think it looks very unattractive, and I'm worried that girls might get freaked out by it thinking it's some kind of STD or worse. Does anyone know how I can get rid of this brown patch? I have uploaded 2 pictures so that a more accurate conclusion can hopefully be given.

Please help - all advice is appreciated.

Edmund.

Hey ehugh, I believe it is deffinatly a form of hyperpigmentation I personally wouldn't get too freaked out due to ur history of hyper pigmentated sunspots... but I wouldn't hurt getting them checked out to be safe unfortunatly I don't know if there is much in the form of treatment for spots that are on the sensitive tissue of the penis but a doctor could help you more with that....as for the girls I would just explain to them that its a hyper pigmentation and not an std... tell themeither before you show them or just let them look they may not even say anything about it

I am a gay 21 year old Caucasian man and I have a triangular light brown spot on my penis glands wish a lighter triangular spot beside it and kinda of connected with to small darker dots in it. I am sexually active and I have been since I was 15 I have had 14 sexual partners and I am currently in a long term commented with my boyfriend Brett for two years now. I have had the spots for 2 years now. I haven't been able to go to a dermatologist yet because of the cost. At first when I noticed it I thought it was melanoma skin cancer, but after some research I decided that it wasn't that and I haven't worried about it posing a threat to my health since. However I want to know what it is and to see if I can have it lighted because it is not attractive. I want to know if you have had yours looked at by a physician and what they said and if yours has become worse or not. Thank you.

Hey i am 13 years old an i have a brown spot on the back part of my tip i wanna know if it is serious,ive had sexual favors but it was like 4-5 years ago

They... Lucky man, not she...they!