Hi i was wandering about these brown patches on my penis. Half of it is light brown and there are also dark brown patches aswell. Also on the underside of my ball bag there is like a brown patchy line. I am worried i may have something. I always thought that they were birth marks. What do you think?

hey dude ive got the same problem but im too sared to go to the doctor, could you tell me what came of ur urology exam cos im worried like. my adress is *******

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

Ur symptoms seem similar to mine. But as the person above im scared of going to doctors. I was wonderin if you would be able to tell me what they found wrong with you? Reply would be much appreciated as im worried as hell.

i had exactly the same problem and i have seen three G.P's about it. The long and the short of it is that there doesn't seem to be anything we can do to fix it. One G.p suggested lazer treatment but the other two said i could kiss goodbye to my penis if i tried that - because the skin is so thin down there. Best to just learn to love it. If you look in quite a lot of porn the men have marks and patches on their knobs.

I've got the same problem - it's brown patch along at the bottom of my penis. I don't know when it appeard. I found it when I was like 14 years old and I'm still wondering how it could appear just like that and if I have had it since my birth then how is this possible that I hadn't seen it before my age of 14. At my 15 I came with this to dermatologist. He said that it's some mycosis and prescribed me some anti-mycosis oinment but it didn't work.. I wanna find out what is it and wanna know medical name of it.

im pretty sure its nothing and it will be there forever because i have brown patches near the head of my penis and in another spot and its been there for awhile and it doesn't hurt or do anything so i just forget about it.

I have had a small patch for years that alarmingly grew and is on the entire underside of my penis. Unfortunately it is also moving around toward the front. I have had it for years and have also had it looked at by a Dermatologist. He also took a biopsy of it. It is non threatening, not cancer and it is just something that certain men have in their genes. Mine grew from a small patch about 20 years ago to more than 1/3 covering of my penis today. I am 52. There is no remedy as lasering will indeed harm the thin, sensitive tissue and may look worse. I've tried creams, ointments and nothing helps. I now treat it like a birthmark. Sometimes it is very dark and I am of Italian decent so perhaps this is why it is so dark? Don't know.

I do know that the skin that's on your penis can be a different tone than the skin elsewhere on your body. It is essentially a birthmark that you have described so thanks for talking about it and sharing your experience. I know that the skin on my penis is darker as well, and I am actually very light skinned so it's not an Italian thing. :)

Helo guys

I have the same black patch on my underskin for almost 4-5 months. This Patch has now increased to the front of the penis too. Frankly i myself dnt wish to see my penis--for get about showing to a girl.
Now the issue is that i have shown this to a homoepathic doctor who is as famous as Einstien. HE says that these marks will be well treated and cured with homoepathy. Therefore i suggest , kindly talk to some good homeopathic doctor and get checked.. You might stop seeing it in future.. I had sexual encounter long time back with a unknown person. But my all STDs , HIV tests came negative.

somebody told me that these could be warts too... but arnt warts protruding , bumps like... why will they be like rashes??

I don't think that what you're talking about is an STD so there's nothing to really worry about there. What did the homeopathic doctor say that you should do for treatment?

Hey..

I have a similar problem.. kinda. I have a black-brown patch too but it's near the tip of my penis, on the top. Funnily enough I have some white patches that I went to see a doctor about a few months ago. He said it was a Fungal Infection and I had to use a cream for a week (which was a bloody nightmare), but it didn't sem to make much of a difference. Anyway I'll probably get it checked out again, but I was just wandering if this new thing was anythign to worry about.

hi all, i have got this problem as well mine looks like it's been battered XD but i've had it for years. some days it looks worse than others, but it works very well. i recon i've got the ugliest nob in the world !! i just live with it now like i have been for 20 years, i'm now 41.

Hi Guys,

Could be a yeast infection - candida - especially affects Italians bcs pasta, pizza, bread etc contain yeast. There is a name in Italian for this condition and 1 in 3 Italians suffer from it.

I'm tring a yeast free diet & I feel better all round, although the patch hasn't healed completely yet. If you eat green leafy vegetables your skin turns a shade green & counters sthe red/brown.

Good cream could be protopic to combact the infection once you're fit & healthy.

My patch is red/brown with a small black dot (ash mark) near the center. I always suffered from jock itch & armpit itch as a kid, after sport. The penis rash arrived in the most humid conditions I've experienced this summer. Plus, on the rest of my body, like the chest had major yellow rashes that prevented breathing. Other ailments included flu like symptoms & night sweats.

After the diet (e.g. ) all rashes have gone except for the penus rash. Most anti-fungal creams help, but not cure. I'm about to try protopic with an apple a day & a veg smoothie in the morning.

I already feel 1000% better after just 3 weeks of the diet.

Good luck...

I had a place on my penis about four years ago, and it grew, and I thought - I'm not going to be embarrassed by showing my John Thomas to a Dr. for no reason. It looked just like a birthmark but because it was growing and had an odd shape to it - I thought better safe than sorry. I had a biopsy done and it was Bowens disease. Usually rare in a 40 year old, and the Dr. said come as soon as possible to get this thing removed it is cancer. It is a slow cancer, but anytime you have odd shapes of things growing on you, you need to see a Dermitoloist. I said will this come back, and he said probably not. A year later I got some more spots, and he said no this is not cancer it is stopped up pores and it may or not may go away, but best to leave alone. I went to the famous Dr. Bark of Lexington Ky. You need to see a doctor people. It is probably nothing to worry about. HOWEVER, GET IT CHECKED OUT! What is more embarrassing (sorry I cant spell) having a Dr. look at your John Thomas and do a biopsy, or end up having your John Thomas removed! or dying. Again, chances are it is something minor, but get it checked out - ok. Only a Dr. is qualified. I looked at hundreds of pictures and I could not tell. Someone that cures people with Herbes - gulp (why?). The Dr. stuck a needle in my penis - the thought of that yuck! and a knife and froze it. However, nothing was painful. Sounds worse than it was. Swollen for about a month. For peace of mind so you will not worry please get it checked on.

I have it on the head of my D**k and on the sides. I have had it since i could remember which is pretty much all my life. It has grown but not really abnormally. Its just because my d**k has grown. I haven't seen a doctor about it but since i haven't had anything wrong happened to me, I suspect it isn't serious. Honestly i believe it might be genetic. Im mixed race though i look mostly black. My d**k head and inner skin are a pinkish brown color while the outside is black. I suspect that the dark spots are from that weren't properly distributed.