I am 15 years old,I'm a virgin, but I do masturbate.A few years back i noticed a brown spot, on the head of my penis,it's no that big but it can be called a splotch, and now that i look at the head closer, i find two more, on nearthe hole and the other on the side of the head. I doubt its an std. Is this normal?

Me too! I just noticed it today, freaked out, and found your post. I'm also 15, and not sexually active. I noticed this is from '07. Did you ever find out what it was?

I am 16, and have the same issue, never had sex, so it can't be an STD...It's probably nothing serious, but it does concern me.

The spots could be something as simple as natural skin discolorations. You might want to have him examined by a doctor just to be sure it's not anything to worry about.

I agree. I think that this would be the best course of action. Can you let us know what the doctor says?

I have they same thing I'm 14 but I gust trened 13 when the first brown spot a came in I told my mom about it about 5 months after when two new spots came in, that was the werdest conneration I ever had LOL, but any way I won't to the docter he said it was nothing but he didn't say if it would go away, I'm don't think it any thing but I need to now if it's ganna go away or if more are going to come in, and what I can do for it to go away, thanks help me!

yeah i got those when i was 15, and the dr. said it was a mole. but it coudl be cancerous if u dont watch it.

follow the ABC's of cancer

A-Asymetrical
B-Border is irregular
C-Color is different in spots
D-Diameter of 3mm

any of these, u need to get checked.

I have some too. They are asymetrical, some larger than 3mm, but nothing to be scarred of. Just some kind of discoloration. (Had them checked by two different doctors) Can even be treated with laser to hide pigmentation. I've done it once, but it has come back again, so might go for a second treatment. No biggy.