i have very small brown patches on the head of my penis (about 3 or 4 patches that are about about 1-2mm). it has been there for years but i never was worried until reading something that scared me.

they are completly flat, no pain or nothing, everything is normal and always has been normal since the day i noticed them. they have not grown, no new patches have grown so i was just wondering what they could be??
is it possible they could jus be different pigment colour?

I basically have the same thing, I have always remembered it being there so i know I didnt get anything. But its annoying when its there..
You think there is anything to get rid of it or fade it in?!

i started masterbating at 12 aand im 15 now but ive always had for those 3 years brown marks on the shaft of my penis, 1 either side, they arent small but when i have an erection u cant notice them.. i think its from where i wank quite alot? waht is it? how do i get rid of it?

i have the same problem but its only one mark which is big and noticeable.

I also have a few marks like this, on the actual glans itself.
I feel that it looks dirty more than anything, I always worry about it and think I have an STD but when searching the internet no results come up about this problem at all.

When I am erect they fade but when flaccid my penis looks so unhealthly, the only two causes I think think of is penile warts or penile cancer, however as I am only 17 and from the UK the chances of me getting that are very very slim indeed.

If anyone has been to the doctors please reply with what you had, or didn't have that the case maybe.

i have this as well i think m y girlfriend was to rough my my manstick! i have 3 1 large two small.. looks like a bruise anyone found any more info i thin kill goto the docs!

thank god someone else has it! I thought I had some cancer or something. I got 1 huge brown patch on my glans that covers nearly all of the right glans. I was freaking out until I read this cos i'm only 14. It doesn't hurt, but i feel it could turn into a cnacer or something nasty which i dont want.

mine is near the slit of my penis it looke like brown stains. it doesnt hurt and it is not a bump, it just feels like a normal penus with some random broen spots on it. I think it might be cause i masturbate alot:P

my one is at the tip and a few patches along the side only 13

Has anyone figured out what it is, because I am scared.