hey so i got this brown spot on my chin not neccerily on my chin but like a little bit below my lips so its like in the middle of my lips and chin
its brown its not bumpy or anything just brown what is this help!? its really ugly on my face

i tried putting lotion for couple of days just a couple though no improvement its like a stain and its not good cause i got a light skin tone has this haapend to anyone else?

and its only on my chin nowhere else

I have the same thing. Sometimes it get's really dark. Did you find out what it was?

Yes I know exactly what your talking about.
I really hate it and it looks soo ugly on my face.

For me i had a little itch on my chin once so i just scratched it a litle no big deal. then it really started to itch so i *rubbed* it with my thumb and index finger. BINGO itch gone. later that same day i started to get a burning irritated sensation so I looked in the mirror and my chin was red. well nothing a little cold cream wouldnt fix. I applied it, all good. Well the days started passing and my chin was still red. Dunno but i kept rubbing a little on occasion and then it got worse, it got tanner and darker, and it looked like i got some rash on it.

I advise you not to rub, keep your face well moisturized and drink water to clean toxins in your skin. Avoid scratching and shower atleast twice a day.
DO NOT RUB YOUR CHIN with any body washing items you use in the shower. -Cold cream helps the itch and irritation (drying of the area)

DO NOT RUB YOUR CHIN with any body washing items you use in the shower. -Cold cream helps the itch and irritation (drying of the area)♦

I HAVE THE SAME THING!!
i hate it!
it makes my face look so ugly. =[
its like a dark spot, if u look up close, it almost looks like dirt, but it doesnt come off when u was it, and rubing it doesnt help either.
makeup makes it look weird.
i had it since like 6th grade, but then it went away in middle school, then in the middle of 9th grade it came back. now in 10th grade, i have it again and it is at its worst.

if anyone knows how to get rid of it please tell me!!

i haev the same thing that i get every winter. I used tri-luma which you get from the doc. if you dont have time for a doc go to any beauty supply store and look for skin lightener. just apply it to only the dark area. the bleach usually makes my skin red from itrritation so now i put on a little on the spot and then a coat of vaseline which keeps the skin from being irritated because its a heavy moisture coat. usually takes a week or 2 for your chin to go back to normal. but make sure you pay attention!! dont want to over lighten it!!

hey i know this is l8t but i was just wondering if u still have the same condition coz i have it as well and its gone on and off.it keeps coming back i dont know what else 2 do. ive tried creams but it stays there. im glad im not the only one with it but its annoying. people look at me like theres something wrong with my face.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Plz help if u can

have the samee thing ,, i hate ittt ,, does anyone know how to gt rid of itt =(

i have the same problem too..i tried Efaderm it worked a bit..but i could nt get rid of it completely..
if anyone has figured out what it is and the right treatment for it..plz post a reply...thank you..

Just noticed a discoloration on my chin, underneath my bottom lip. Not sure what it is, never had this before. What is it. Does not itch, not red, just dark brown. Looks like i have imaginary hair, looks disgusting. It's annoying, pls help

I also have the same same spot its disgusting..
ive tried everything but somehow its still there

i started seeing that spot in like 11th grade it got lighter almost gone but not quite
it came back in 12th grade and it got really dark .. its my 2nd year in college now and i still have the same spot..
i try covering it with foundations/ concealers and it just makes it look worse

if you guys find anyway to get rid of it let me know please

Omg !! I thought I was alone. I have the same dark patch on my face. At first it was itchy and dry so I scratched it. It kinda felt like a scar. At first it was red,then purple,eventually it was brown and everyone was pointing it out... The worst thing I did was rub or scratch it.

I think I may know what it is. Mine is definitely not a pimple scar or sun spot. If you are a teenager,maybe it has something to do with overactivity of the hormones. But I really don't understand why. Some ways to get rid of the brown patch is to drink lots of water, drink aloe Vera juice, rub aloe Vera cream or gel on it, or change your diet ex. More vitamins, fruits, vegetables. Avoid fried foods with your condition.
I tried bleach, skin lightener and a few other products that don't seem to be working for me. Exposure to sun could make the spot worst. Don't use sunscreen, substitute it with aloe Vera, and best of luck.

omg i have this huge brown thing right between my lips an my chin i ceep asking people wht it is but the saying its a cold sore or a scrcht
but it really ichet an it burns sometime an i never had it befor some one please help because i am onley 15 years an now my face is mess up please help some one

I used pure vitamin e oil and it helped somewhat.

So I have the same condition so I decided to do some research. I came across an article with some pictures posted with it, turns out that this condition is called 'Hyperpigmentation'