I am sick and tired of all those antidepressant that give a hundred percent insurance that your depression will be gone. Oh, you do not have depression, but there are so many other problems that could emerge. Allergic reaction, nausea, vomiting. I do not even want to think about all the side effects I have experienced just to get rid of my depression. Anyway, I am turning to herbal meds. Perhaps they are not as effective as other meds, but they sure will not make me vomit. What do you think about Piriton & St Johns Wort Combo?

Even though I agree with you that herbal meds are not supposed to have serious side effects, I would still advise you not to take them without doctors supervision. St John Wort is a herb that should help a bit with depression problems. As for Piriton I do not think that it is a herbal med at all! Perhaps you should check that again. I know that it also has some annoying side effects like blurred vision and headaches but I have heard that very small percentage of people taking this drug experience these signs.