I have anger management issues, which I feel the need to work on and do something about, as they are affecting not just me but the whole family. I want to go on an anger management course, but I also feel I can use the help of herbs for rage. I heard St Johns Worth is great. Can anyone tell me more about the use of this for rage?

I have taken St. John's Wort for depression and it helped me some. I also had problems with anger, and while St. John's Wort does do something to numb your feelings of depression, my personal experience is that it is no good when it comes to anger at all. You should probably be looking into taking something else, if you want to get herbs for anger.

ST' John's wort , 5 htp, xanax, valium, lihtium, lexotan etc etc etc.. theyre just bull sh*t . Nothing works !!! do exercise it makes you feel a bit better. Otherwise you die with anger !!!