ok, here i smy question, i took plan b last month but later see my period normal five days straight from 28 of january to 1st of February, but ever since then i had already had sex and it was protected with condom, no split, no leaking, so calculating my period from the last time i saw it i was xpecting i should see it earlier this month like 25th or 27th because this is a leap month, till now my period id not yet here , although im cramping every now and then and my boob are swell and jst a little sore than normal sores. so my question is, is there a chance i could see my period this month again or plan b is just still messing with my period.

ok so i took plan b last month but later see my period normal straight five days from 28th of jan to feb first, but since after den i had already have another sex protected, no split condom, no leaking, so im think i should av seen my period this month earlier at least on the 25th or 27th of this month because we are in a leap month. although im crampin every now and then and my boobs are swell a liitle dan normal size is my nipple a little sore dan before. so my question is wat is going? is plan b still messing with my circle or something else might be wrong. plsssssssss i need an answer thanx