I took the plan B pills last month and then had my period a week early(on the wednesday of the last hormone pills). I have been on birthcontrl, and on the last day of that period I had sex. This month (on the same wednesday of the last set of hormone pills) i didnt start.. today is Friday and I havent started? Do you think that since my period was messed up from the plan B, and I had sex , that i could be pregnant? I havent gotten in to the sugar pills yet which is normally when i get my period aside from my last period which was a week early? Im really confused!?

I supposed that your period is messed up from the PLAN B use. However, you better get tested if it's been two weeks after the suspected intercourse!!!!

I THINK I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS HAD REALLY BAD SWEATING FROM THIS PILL...I HATE IT...I AM STOMACH SICK (NOT ALOT) BUT THE SWEATS AND HEADACHE ARE REALLY BAD FOR ME...ANYONE ELSE?