I just started taking birth control about a week ago and have been taking the plan b pill as needed but can taking both of these at the same time be harmful to my health? Is it harmful to take the plan b pills so close togeather? It has been three days and I still have not taken my next plan b pill yet. If i miss my next period, am i pregnant? If I continue taking my birth control and plan b pills like this will I have seriouse health problems? Some one please help and answer all my questions. Did i mention i was only 17? :? :cry:

OK! The first thing you do is STOP taking Plan B! This is SO harmful for you - why did you start doing this?!!! Birth control pills are 99% effective, Plan B is ALL of those hormones - for one month of BCP - made into 1 or 2 pills!!! So you are multiplying these hormones and can get blood clots, heart attacks, hormonal distrubances, wonky periods, extra hair etc. From now on make your boyfriend wear a condom and ejaculate outised the body into the condom! I don't care if he doesn't like them TOO BAD!!! Because if you continue using both BCP and Plan B! You could end up in hospital! So NO MORE OK? Good luck and health!