My period is really regular. It comes every Wednesday of the last week of each month (23rd,24th,25th...like that). I'm almost religious about taking my birth control pills. I missed a pill on Thursday, June 17th ( I take my pills at 11:00PM-12:00AM every night) and took my missed pill the next day at 4:30PM and my other pill at the regular time. I had unprotected sex with my fiance' on Saturday, June 19th (around 9:15AM) and he finished inside me. The next morning, about 10:00AM, I took Plan B One Step. I also took my last pill for the month that night. I was supposed to get my period yesterday, but it hasn't come yet. Am I overreacting? Does Plan B make your period later? Did taking 2 birth control pills in one day make my period late? Was I protected the morning I had sex? Please, please help. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Well, this is an old thread, but just in case anyone stumbles upon it and has the same question: Plan B can make your period late. It can also make it early. I've had to use it three times already and my period has been delayed for more than one week, but it has always come. I am not sure how Plan B works when taking birth control pills, but my guess is that it shouldn't make a difference, since Plan B is basically a bigger dose of hormones than that of the regular pill.