So on thursday me and my bf had sex & on saturday night at 8p.m i took the first dose of plan b and on sunday at 8a.m i took the second tablet . It said the symptoms i would get , buh i havent had any . And today is Monday June 11 ,2012 . I find that weird . Because on friday the day after we had sex i had bad cramps (abdominal pain) . And ever since i took the plan b pill i have no cramps whatsoever and usually before i get my period my breasts are sore / sensitive . But this time they are EXTREMLY sensitive it hurts if anything touches my nipple .... could i be prego ? Its also hard on my lower abdominal area and when i touch it i automatically feel like i have to pee ... im confused & i need heelp !

Hi Confused,

Not everyone gets the side effects mentioned with Plan B.  Part of it depends upon when in your cycle you take it.  Remember, it is a VERY large dose of hormones.  It may explain the sensitive breasts.

Your other symptoms are NOT specific to pregnancy.

Plan B is very effective within 72 hours so it is unlikely that you are pregnant.

Hope it helps.

Medic-dan , my cycle is 28daays apart .
and when we had sex i was fertile i have a calendar that estimates my next period and when im fertile & we had sex a dat before i ovulated . So im.not sure

I took the Plan B One Step before & had no side effects whatsoever.  Everyone is different. The cramping could be from sex if he went in at certain angle or went to rough. That has happened to me before as well. I agree with Medic-Dan. I don't think you are pregnant. If you still feel unsure call your doctor or take a pregnancy test in a few days. You are most likely fine though! 

Confused, I don't think you're pregnant but, as fakeblonde says, take a test.  You do need to wait at least 2, preferably 3, weeks after having sex before testing.  Use your first morning urine for best accuracy.

Good luck.