Ok so I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend so we went and bought a Plan B Pill...I took it, but then I had sex with him again like an hour after that. Am I at risk of getting pregnant?

No, I don’t think you could have gotten pregnant after taking Plan B. Chances for that are almost zero. Plan B, like any other morning after pill, can’t actually end a pregnancy that has already happened, even more when it’s taken beyond time limit. Plan B works by taking the advantage of the fact that it takes some time for fertilized egg to get implanted inside uterus, so hormones that make morning after pills affect uterus and cause changes like those happening during menstruation. So, even if you were fertile at the time of this last sex, Plan B had enough time to prevent pregnancy from happening by changing the uterus.

Thank you for your answer...I also wanted to know...I think I took the second pill like between3-5 hours difference of what I should have taken it...would that get me at risk of getting pregnant?

You were supposed to take second Plan B pill 12 hours after the first one. How long after unprotected sex did you take the first pill? The sooner after unprotected sex you take morning after pill the more effective it is, so even if you were late with second pill that shouldn’t be as important as when you took the first one. Taking second pill a whole day after the first one still can be effective for some morning after pills, so based on that you should be safe. But since your period is probably going to be late because of the pill you should take pregnancy test just so you don’t worry if you don’t have to.

Ok I think I took the first pill an hour after we had sex...then like 2 hours after we had sex again. I was supposed to take the second pill at around 2 in the morning but I woke up at 4 am and took it.

There are very good chances that first pill was effective enough – hour after sex is like perfect for it to prevent pregnancy and anyway, you definitely weren’t that much late with second pill. I think you’re safe.

I just realized that I was ovulating at the time I was with my boyfriend...would that be a problem ?

Well, if you hadn’t taken the morning after pill it definitely would make the difference, but you are pretty much safe because you took the full dose of morning after pills almost on time and most importantly, you took the first one an hour after unprotected sex which is perfect. Plan B works differently depending on where you are in your menstrual cycle – it can prevent or delay ovulation, block fertilization, or keep a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterus. So, even if you were ovulating the pill still could have prevented ovulation.

Thank you and I am sorry that I keep asking, but this is the second time it happened. First time it happened was because the condom broke, but this time things just got wild and I wasnt thinking straight.

That and also the fact I have not been feeling well (kinda nauseous)...I told my BF about it and he thinks that I am just stressing myself over it and thats the cause, but I wanted to have peace of mind. Thank you so much for helping me :-).

Pls I took postinor2 more than 48 hours after unprotected sex, will I get pregnant