My period ended on sunday, tues around 4pm i had unprotected sex and he pulled out. On thursday i felt dizzy sick to my stomach and rushed to get plan b, i took it that night at 9.30pm. Now its been 5 days still no period and every day i have felt like throwing up, dizzy tired and no energy. Please help!

I am in the exact same situation. Can you tell me the result? What happened, are you okay?

I am in the exact same situation. What happened? Did the abdominal pain go away, were you pregnant?

I had sex with my boyfriend last Saturday (June 6th, 2015) with a condom, as usual, until to our horror we realized that it ripped right after he ejaculated inside me. We rushed to the drugstore immediately afterwards and I took Plan B (Levonelle 1500) within one hour of the incident. Today, June 11th, is the projected start date of my period and it has yet to arrive. I've been experiencing some light breast pain, light to moderate cramping, and bloating since about Tuesday, although today my breasts are no longer sore. Still a bit nervous but after reading this forum I'm much more calm. Hoping that I'll get my period soon so I can be at ease again.

I have the same symtoms now, and i'm freaking out , i'm happy i found the same story as mine, so pleaseee answer me were you pregnant or no when u found out? Please answer, i need it

I need help. I had unprotected sex on July 11th. Super bad I know, first time. He didn't cum but there was some precum even though he says there wasn't any. I took plan b about 44 hours later, I've been pretty worried about the whole thing and don't know when my period should arrive. Is the pill really effective? When should I take a pregnancy test? I've been having abdominal cramps and There's been fatigue and I've been kind of hungry. I don't know if they're pregnancy symptoms or from the plan B. Anything you'd say would be really helpful

Did you land up being pregnant? Or was it just plan b?

Hello there, I took the Plan B on 9/29/2015. Today is 10/6/2015, that was about 8 days ago and i am still having cramping... The dull achy tight feeling started in the lower right abdomen and kind of flows down my right leg alittle bit when i sit down. My lower back aches alittle bit and i am very fatigued. I had sex very close to ovulation , however, i took the Plan B one step pill 13 hrs after intercourse which he didnt ejaculate alot of cum, but it was enough to get me pregnant and was slimey inside my vagina when i felt it. Sorry for the TMI, lol. I am very frustrated that i could be pregnant but this cramping wont go away. Also, starting today i have been alittle more thirsty than usual.

Hello, I have some questions

No the soreness in breasts will come and go until your second period!!! The hormones will be with you for longer than they will tell you. I've taken it twice already. Don't worry!!! Nausea, fatigue, headaches, breast tenderness, and even nipple darkening will persist for a few more cycles. But you have to bear through with the hormones because of the an unwanted potential pregnancy! Good luck mami!

Don't worry mami! You are okay, it's a lot of hormones plus pregnancy symptoms will not just happen in a day. It take a week for them to appear. Don't worry, it's just a lot of hormones!

So I had sex on 12/18 and I took the pill right after having sex since "it works better the faster you take it" tomorrow will be the second week since I've taken it and I'm having nausea and my boobs are sore and I experience cramps. I got my "period" 12/24 but it ended four days later with brown discharge (druring the so called period my blood was red) I taken 5 pregnancy test counting the one yesterday and they all came back negative but maybe it was too early to test? I mean, I did miss my ovulation window. Could I still be pregnant?

Thank you for sharing it made me feel better since I'm freeking out I have pregnancy symptoms(nausea, headache, bloated) after taking plan B.

I want to share my experience with plan b, actually I took My Way what is the exact same thing just less price! I had an incidence during sex. The condom broke but he didnt come tho. But still i was worried about pre-cum and at this time i was right before ovulation, so I took the pill on the next day around 17 hours later. The following week my stomach hurt and I had cramps in my abdomn sometimes. After one week I started bleeding for 5 days what was 1 1/2 week earlier than my actaul period is supposed to come and it wasnt like a normal period, because it was really dark almost black and it seems so it would only come when i needed to go to the bathroom.. in the following week my abdomen hurt at different parts, I feel bloated and my breast got very tender and start hurting after 3 weeks and my back was hurting as hell. Than after 4 weeks i got weird bleeding again, which was very heavy but just last for 2 days. It didn't looked like a real period either. I never took a pregnency test during this time because I was to scared of the outcome. During the next 5-6 weeks I feld bloated, a bit nausy and almost every symptomse you could experience during pregnancy. But around 10 weeks after talen plan b (MyWay) I finally got a real period. It was scary time, but plan b can cause every symptoms like pregnancy! The best thing is to do is be calm and don't read to much about symptoms because the only thing that makes you smarter is doing a pregnancy test. Plan b can really mess up you cycle, like it happened to me. Iam sorry if I have some spelling or gramma mistakes, my native language is not english, but I really wanted to share my story!

This is pretty helpful I'm kinda freaking out because we had a misshapen with a condom the next freaking day after I took plan b and I have all the symptoms of both side effects of being pregnant and from plan B. I wonder why they're so similar does anybody know? Also my period was a week early last month so should I expect my period around the same time or... I have no clue I have two weeks of anxiety until then! It's so frustrating