My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex the night before I was supposed to get my period according to my period app. I was worried I wasn't protected because I was only on placebos at that time and tookmplan b immediately. Should I still get my period that next day, or will it be put off because of the plan b, and for long? Will i get it at all? HELP!

Hi Holbur,

You didn't need the plan B.  You aren't likely to get pregnant within about 10 days of your period, birth control or not.  

In your case you were at/near your lowest fertility.  

Plan B may make your period late.  It may also be on time.  We can't predict when you'd get it.

It's very unlikely you'd be pregnant.

Hope it helps.

Thank you! I appreciate you responding! I just wish I somewhat knew if and when i would get it this month!

I feel like all in doing is thinking about when I'll get it. It's like consuming me. How late could it be due to the plan b?

You could miss it entirely.

Results vary depending on each woman and where she was in her cycle. It's very hard to predict the side effects.