I took Plan B (The morning after pill) last month after a condom slip.
My chances of pregnancy were very low because the condom was not all the way inside my vagina when it fell off, or so my doctor said, but I took the pill anyway.

I bled for a week and a half after using Plan B

Now my period is 3 days late on my regular cycle (still early if you count the bleeding as a period) and I feel really terrible. My whole right side is cramping up and I can't move out of a fetal position.
I've been kinda cramping for a few days but I haven't bled.
I keep feeling like I'm bleeding but when I go to check nothing is there.
I have terrible cramps and some nausea like I would if I was on my period but there's still no blood.
I have a retroverted uterus which causes me to have extremely severe pains during menstruation ( dysmenorrhea ) so this is not unusual for me.

I admit that I haven't been eating because I've bee stressed. I've eaten about once every other day for the last few days and have been drinking a lot of pennyroyal tea and taking many times the daily dosage of vitamin C (that's about 6,000 mg) because it is supposed to work as an abortifacient if you overdose on it.

I've read that pennyroyal is only dangerous in it's pure form. I'm drinking the tea, not the oils.
Also, I take 500mg an hour so that I won't have a violent reaction to the vitamin C. It's supposed to be very effective and relatively safe.

I know Plan B can make my periods up to 2 weeks late.
Could this pain/nausea be a symptom of my period, pregnancy or just a side effect of the vitamin C/ Pennyroyal?

Basically though, do you think I'm pregnant??

DerpDerp,
Have you gone in to be checked again by your doc? Did you have an ectopic pregnancy ruled out? The pain in your right side doesnt sound good at all. I would have him rule out an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy. That is a possibility.
Also, I would make sure that your body isnt reacting to something. Because if these pains are abnormal, Your body is probably trying to tell you something is wrong. Dont wait, have your MD check.

Blessings,
Hizgrace

I took an HPT which was negative and I'm not even a week late so I don't know if even my doctor would be able to tell if I'm having an ectopic pregnancy..

derpderp
Still call you doc and have him check, ask him ok?

Hizgrace

So were you pregnant??